(36. Nicole)

** Inspired by Chicago PD, Last Minute Resistance S4 Ep 19

TW// Mention of R*pe and Sexual Assault

Trudy had offered to drive me to work this morning but I knew I wanted some alone time when driving to work today.

I was almost there when my phone started ringing. I answered it with the speaker in my car. "Hello?"

"Y/n, where are you? " I heard Kim's quivering voice.

"I'm rounding the corner." I quickly answered.

"Ok, don't go to the back." By the time she finished, I saw her run down the steps and around my car getting in.

"Drive." She told me and I didn't hesitate to do as told, I could see she was shaken up.

"Kim, what happened?" I asked her.

"My sister...she didn't come home last night and she just called me and she said she's in trouble." I saw her worry increasing.

"Okay, we're gonna find her," I reassured her.

I parked my car and Kim pulled out her phone trying to locate where Nicole's phone pinged. "There!" She pointed at the stairs to the train station.

We both quickly ran there. We walked down and I was looking out for Nicole. "Nicole?!" I heard Kim scream as she ran towards a bench, Nicole laid down across it.

Kim grabbed her sister causing her to jump, frightened before realizing it was Kim. Kim helped her sit up. I looked down between her legs noticing a large bloodstain.

"Nicole, what happened?" I saw Kim tear up.

"I... I was r*ped." Nicole breathed, visibly shaken.

I lifted my radio to my lips. "This is 50-21 Trent requesting an ambulance at our location," I called in.

Kim tried comforting my sister and I stepped away to call Hank. "Talk to me," Hank answered.

"We found her, she was laying here at the station alone, she says she's been r*ped and she's losing blood. I called an ambulance and we're headed to med." I quickly updated him.

"Alright, whenever she's ready to talk see if you can get some information, we'll start an investigation," Hank told me.

"Alright, will do." I hung up.

As soon as I did I saw the paramedics coming down the stairs and the crowd of nosy idiots started gathering.

"Where is she?" The paramedics asked me. Kim waved then over.

"Alright everyone needs to leave the station or get on the train." I spread my arms out trying to control the crowd.

————-

I had insisted Kim stayed with her sister at the hospital but she was determined to get back to the precinct to catch whoever did this to her sister and I understood that.