~!!!BONUS!!! PT4~

"You sure about this Cap?" Kobus grunted

"Yeah. You're welcome to come with Kobus." You grumbled back fixing your Suit and Tie. Kobus didn't like the whole idea of making a show out of it, especially if it meant having to dress up.

"Yeah! Kobus! Join us!!! JOIN USS" Kibby begged, she was an apprentice on your ship.

"yes. Sir Kobus! You must join us!" Alfy cheered along with Kibby

"...Fine..." Kobus grumbled, The whole crew knew he had a soft spot for the two youngest.

Your crew had picked up Alfy A couple of years ago, He was 7 when the crew took him in. His whole town had been pillaged by pirates. He witnessed things he shouldn't have, and you felt as if you needed to protect the little turd. He's currently 15, Of course, that was 8 years ago...

The crew had begged you to take Kibby in, Simply because she was too little to be sent to an orphanage. Though you and Kobus both understood a child shouldn't see bloodshed so young, Though, She had managed to sneak her way onto the ship. So, the crew worked around the fights, found a way to keep her from seeing it all.

Kibby was currently 8, The crew has had her since she was 2. How a two-year-old snuck onto the ship was beyond you but you had a feeling it had to do with the crew sneaking her on.

You ruffled Kibby's hair, motioning for her to go get changed, Alfy following after her. 

"Cap, Listen, I don't have a good feeling about this..." Kobus whispered, 

"I'll bring Jihi." You spoke sternly, Kobus nodded now feeling more at ease with it all. You walked out of your quarters seeing your adoptive Father smiling like a buffoon helping Kibby with her dress.

"Ma! Look! Look!" Kibby shouted, showing off the bow in her hair.

"It looks great Kibby" You leaned down, kissing her cheek.

"Are ya gonna wear your mask ma?" Kibby hummed twirling around in the dress after Marco had finished Tying it.

"Yes, Just until they recognize me though,"

"Mkay! OH! Alfy said he needed help with his tie"

"Okay, Thanks for telling me, I'll be right back dad" You hummed, jogging to Alfy's room.

Marco watched in Awe as he looked between you and Kibby. Finally looking around and noticing the only adult-looking people on the Ship was You, Finn, Sydney, Marian, Cassio, Lidio, and Kobus. The rest of them looked to still be in their teens.

"Hey, Marco? Right. We've all seen that face before. Don't be alarmed, A lot of us chose to be here knowing of the repercussions." A Boy chuckled

"Mhm, She took us all in, Though she refuses to take anyone younger than 10 in, Kibby being the secret exception." Another spoke

"Ya! Ma is like Everyone Either Cool Aunt, Sister, Or Ma!" Kibby exclaimed

"Don't freak out though, There are usually more Adults. We were actually headed back to our base Island when we ran into the storm." Another jumped down from the sails, "Every Kid gets to at least ride on the ship once or twice before they turn 16 though it's never on any long trip a week tops."

"Mhm, But Since Alfy doesn't do well without Runner he stays on the Ship with her" The Boy from before spoke

"I Haven't seen her in years-yoi" Marco hummed, "Wanna hear How I met her?" Marco chuckled seeing all of the exciting nods from the kids, "You'll have to wait"

"NO FAIR!" They shouted with discontent.

Marco laughed, Shaking his head. It was almost time to head out, Ace was sure to be getting jumpy by now...

(I know its short but I want to get to Writing the Fifth and Final Part!) ~ Author Guy