~Twenty-Nine~ •Growing Girl•

Marco refused to put you down, It had been just about 4 hours since the incident and Ace's demise. You started making a list of things he'd need to grab for temporary Baby you. You currently sat in his lap messing with a pen he gave you. Everyone had kept going in and out of Marco's room, trying to get a small peak at the now tiny you. Somehow you still had your powers through all of this but the unnerving thing was You had none of your scars. It was like you had literally gone back in time and had been swapped for a well... Tiny? You. 

You were getting bored of just sitting there, and Marco was doing nothing to entertain you Or at least keep you preoccupied. Marco noticed your endless shuffling around, Taking the Hint he sighed. Picking you up and taking you to Thatch, one of the only other people he'd trust with a child so small. Thatch shuffled around the kitchen gracefully multitasking, You in One arm, And the other arm his free Arm. Thatch thought it was cute how he could place anything in front of you and it'd be this whole new and exciting looking thing to you. He put a strawberry in front of you for the millionth time, Your eyes lit up at the appearance of the fruit. Leaning to grab the fruit Thatch decided to tease you. Bringing it just out of reach, Just as Thatch was going to eat it instead, Ace came up from behind, taking it and giving it to you.

"Don't mess with her, She's tiny now." Ace smiled, ruffling your hair, Somehow your hair looked untameable. 

"Don't mess her hair up, it looks untameable as it is!" Thatch whined, He and Izo would have to work on your hair later.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Give her here. Pops wants to see her again" Ace snatched you from Thatch, taking you out onto the deck.

It was all a bit much at first with all of the faces surrounding you immediately. Haruta Popped up behind Ace and straight into your view, scaring the crap out of you. Quickly burying your face into the Crook of Ace's neck to Hide from all of the people. Ace brows furrowed, you had seemed fine with it before, Why not now? Some people backed up, realizing that they had been crowding the commander.

"Stop crowding the Lass, She's Tiny!" Pops cackled at how your eyes teared up,

"Pops! Stop laughing at her, She can't help it! Ace give her to me" Izo tried taking you from Ace, to which Ace responded by smacking Izo's hands away

"No, I get to hold her As the Big brother Figure!" Ace proclaimed

"Really Ace? How do you know that's how she sees you?" Izo quirked a brow, running a hand down his face, though careful not to ruin his makeup.

"Because She said so A while back, She see's me and Marco as her Weird Father Figures and Ace as, and I quote, 'Ace is like that cool Drug dealer brother that's always on something' " Thatch resited 

"She really said that?" Kingdew questioned

"Yup!" Ace exclaimed Happily, lifting you up a bit so he could check on you,

You had seemed to calm down but looked like you weren't going to let go any time soon. Ace sighed and Ran a hand through your hair, hoping to calm you down at least a little, or just enough so Pops could hold you again. You relaxed a bit, instead of hiding, you just simply cuddled into Ace. Ace couldn't help but feel proud. A flowery aura surrounding the Male. Izo shook his head, chuckling a little at the sight, Thatch joins him in the laughing. Ace refused to let anyone but Him, Pops, Marco, and Thatch hold you much to other's dismay. Though Ace was soon sent out on a Mission for Toddler clothes, and Possible regular children-sized clothes. Seeing as no one knew what the potion thingy Ace made would do.

Thatch was stuck with babysitting you while Marco looked over whatever the hell Ace had done...

___

Sleeping wasn't a problem yet Seeing as how you slept perfectly fine. Though everyone else had seemed to be the problem. The only people you really let hold you without much fuss were Thatch, Ace, Marco, and Pops. Everyone else you would cry at the sight of, Nobody really knew why but Apparently You just didn't like anyone else. Currently, Marco was trying to get you to eat in the galley. Keyword, Trying, You refused to take anything. In your mind, you weren't hungry, but Marco couldn't hear your thoughts. He was still trying to process his Little girl... Being a little girl. Of course, as soon as Thatch tried you took it off of the Spoon. But soon found greater interest in the Contraption that is a Spoon.

"She'll take it from Thatch but Not you... Wow, that's gotta hurt your Pride" Ace knew this was a funny situation but still felt bad for Marco, See when Marco tried to get you to sleep last night... You refused to sleep. But as soon as Ace tried. Out like a Light.

"Shut up, There's something we're missing-Yoi"

"Maybe it's got something to do with her past Like maybe Thatch reminds her of her Mom so she's more inclined to take things from him," Izo suggested

"Yeah! And Maybe she falls asleep with me because I look like her mom, she said so way back when we first met her." Ace looked so proud of himself for figuring that part out.

"Still hurts..." Marco grumbled, going to take another bite of his food... When a tiny hand grabbed pulled his hand down, Taking the food off of the fork, A couple of commanders Cooed, but Marco was silent. You had just stolen some of his food. He wasn't annoyed but more or less confused because Not even two seconds ago you refused to take food from him.

You munched on some of whatever he had on his plate, swallowing the food quickly before looking at Marco. You and Marco just starred at each other, You broke the silence by patting his leg. Marco was truly confused as to what you wanted.

"Marco, try giving her more" Pops suggested, also taking great interest in the ordeal.

Marco obliged and gave you some more. You looked content with what was happening. Though something seemed off. You had grown a bit, It clicked.

"Oh... She's growing, I'd say give or take two weeks at the rate she's going before she's back to her normal self-Yoi"

"Yeah, that'd make sense..." Thatch nodded.

Once you had your fill of Marco's stolen food you left the galley, Of course not without help. Ace had tagged along, having been finished with his breakfast before you. You walked around the Ship in Some shorts and a little sweater. Ace had forgotten one of the most important things when he went out... Shoes. So now, you were wandering the Ship with no shoes, It wasn't really an issue it was just you'd need them. Though Ace was glad he had forgotten them Because you'd be growing back to your normal size fairly Fast So they'd be pointless.

Over the course of the next few weeks, You had Gotten lost on the ship more times than anyone could count. Nightmares Came back for a short while... Ish. Izo now had Pictures of you 'Growing Up' on the ship. Pops had yet to find out how Ace did it, To Marco's relief. They got to watch the Scars gradually Appear on your body, that wasn't fun because it just pointed out how many you actually had. It wasn't fun for them when they watched The two big ones on your Face appear mid-day out of nowhere. And soon enough. You were back to you, let's just Say Ace got what he deserved for doing that to you...

Not me posting a Chapter late at Night ~Author Guy