~Thirty-Five~ •Mission!•

You were ecstatic, Pops and Marco were finally letting you go on a Mission, Albeit With two Trusted members of the Crew, Thatch, and Teach. Both of them are perfectly respectable, You were leaving for the mission around Noon. It was just a basic Territory check. Since Pops territory was fairly huge he'd send Some people out to check on the Islands that were placed under his protection. So Of course, Once you had learned that you had been Nagging more Marco and Pops about it. Just a test run of course, but if you were being completely honest, Being cooped up on the ship all of the time was not fun. No matter who you were with. Sure there were some funny moments, but it didn't mean it was Fun all of the time.

You jumped, looking over at Ace who had just face-planted into his food. You were just trying to eat, Of course, you inched away from the sleeping man so when he woke up he wouldn't grab your hoodie and use it as a napkin. You learned the hard way. One experience was all it took. Once you were finished with your plate you stuck it in the sink and rushed to grab your backpack, Checking over the Items that you'd need quickly before deeming you had everything. You heard a soft chuckle come from the doorframe.

"So eager to leave-yoi?" Marco shook his head

"Listen, The ship is great n' all but being cooped up in it all the time... Well, it's not so great." You explained

 "I understand that much-yoi, I'm- Wait. Whos hoodie is that?" Marco raised a brow in confusion.

A small blush crept onto your face, "No Onesss..." You slowly turned back around, facing away from Marco

"...Liar. Whos is it," Marco asked again, but more sternly, You shot a pleading look to a passing Curiel, who simply put his hands up and kept walking.

"No one's." You grumbled, the blush on your face only getting worse, You grabbed your bag and pushed past Marco.

"Y/n. It's obvious that it's not no one's if you're wearing it-yoi." Marco said, opening the door to the deck for you

"Huh? what's going on? what am I missing?" Ace looked at you and Marco

"Nothing. You're missing nothing."

"She wearing someones hoodie but won't tell me whose-yoi" Marco informed with a semi-knowing look

"Oohhh~ Is it a Boys?~" Ace smirked

"N-No! Shut Up!" You walked away from them

" So It is a Boys! Which boy! Is it Milo~ Or Finn~ Or Sydney maybe~" Ace started listing names

"Just Can it Ace." You growled

"... I'd bet 10 Beli that it's Sydney." Ace giggled

"I'm gonna kill him." Marco pinched the bridge of his nose

"Ooooh~ So Little Y/n as a Boyfriend now?" Izou's interest was piqued when he saw how red your face was.

"I Do not!" You groaned, This sucked. 

"Y/n, Child. Answer me this, Is it his?" Izou whispered

"yes. now can it." You said only loud enough for Izou to hear.

"Score! Ace! The Ship is Starting!" Izou shouted

"FINALLY!"

You shook your head, giggling a little at Ace's and Izou's antics. Thatch grabbed your bag from you, Placing it on the boat you'd be using until you got back to the Moby Dick. 

"Ready?" Thatch asked, smiling gently

"Yup." You hummed

"Teach wants to get a head start on getting to the Island so we'll be leaving a bit early okay Kiddo?"

"Okay, I'm gonna say goodbye to dad." You hummed walking over to Marco and giving him a Quick hug, Marco rolled his eyes and Hugged back,

"Stay safe-yoi, Stick close to Thatch." Marco Hummed, sweeping a hand through your hair before pushing you towards Thatch, "If she gets hurt. You're fucking. Dead." Marco warned.

Thatch sweatdropped and Nodded Helping you onto the Boat along with Teach. Apparently, your Birthday gift from Pops was him convincing Marco to let you go out on a Mission with Thatch and Teach. Teach, the guy gave you the creeps but he seemed to be trusted by the Crew so you trusted him too... Kind of. You refused to voice your suspicions, He sounded way too familiar for your liking. You weren't going to point fingers just yet either, You needed to be 100% sure before doing anything.

He was a veteran Member, He had more say in things than you did. You waved goodbye to the rest of the Crew. Once they were out of Sight you just stood there, Unsure of what you were supposed to do.

"We'll be doing pretty much nothing until We get to the Island." Thatch Chuckled

"Oh... Okay. Makes sense, Then what do we do when we get to the Island?"

"Keep it safe, Check up on it, Sometimes there's word of suspicious Activity, and So on" Thatch chuckled

"So we're pretty much doing the Marines job without being Marines."

"Yes and No. The only difference is we have More freedom than Marines and that's why they don't exactly like us all too much. It's because we only listen to Our captain, and we break as many laws as we want."

"Yeah... That makes us so much cooler"

"Exactly." Thatch chuckled.

"wheres teach?"

"Ah he's holed himself up inside, He got some information on something and wants to do some research. We should reach the Island by tonight if the Wind keeps up" Thatch ruffled your hair

"Nice." You hummed, Pulling a Book out of your bag and starting to read it. THatch shook his head, Pulling out a deck of cards.

This was just a test run though, So if you didn't like it you were pretty sure you wouldn't need to go on them all too often. But you were sure there were Much more fun Missions than this. So You'd have to wait until Tonight, Maybe things would get interesting...

(Sorry, it's Short! I couldn't figure out what to do with it! ~Author Guy)