~Fourteen~ •Stronger•

Y/b = Your Birthday

You gasped for Air, Laying on your back sweating. The old man had been working you non-stop Since he dragged you off the first time. You had come to know the nice lady as Shakky, Apparently, She and Rayleigh were a thing but with a more Open relationship. You weakly stood back up your body screaming and burning not liking how much physical activity you were doing. Rayleigh had barely broken a sweat, He was teaching you how to fight better than you already did, And he never let you leave until you landed at least one Hit, weak or not. Oh and Not to mention you had to Use your Haki. Rayleigh just Laughed at you but it was during these times he got caught off guard and he was slowly starting to realize you didn't fight you Strategized.

"Tired already?" He asked for the Millionth Time, You grunted in response Ticked off to the Max.

You started running at him, Faking a readying to Punch, Instead of Lunging you slid behind his Legs grabbing his ankles to trip him. He ended up falling over face first, He dusted himself off with a smile. He nodded and you relaxed immediately, you didn't have to work out anymore. Though it took more and More to wear you out which was good. It meant you were making progress. You laid there, not making any signs of moving.

"You're going easy on me aren't you?" You asked 

"Of course I am, Your a Child not to mention shakky would Kick my ass" He sat down next to you

"Still don't like you for Bailing on my mom..." You grunted moving away from him with too much effort 

"She never told me she was pregnant, If she had I would've stayed" He grumbled a bit

"Ya, Ya whatever" You waved him Off, Exhaustion slowly taking over forcing your eyes closed

Rayleigh chuckled, Picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder, "Dumbass..." 

_____

You groaned when you woke up, Chuckling could be heard from beside you. You looked over and saw Rayleigh, Scoffing and closing your eyes once again.

"Hey! I know you're awake!" He pushed you off of the couch

"ACK- Asshole" You grumbled

"You know what today is?"He asked

"No, I don't" You stretched

" Y/b," He said calmly

"Shit... That means I've been living with you for.... what Six, Seven Months now?" you placed a hand over your eyes

"Still waiting for them?" He asked quietly

"As long as it takes..." Your face fell for a moment before you put up the facade back up

In reality, you had been using the workouts as a distraction. It had been seven months Since you had landed with rayleigh. Meaning Eight or Nine since you had Fallen off of the Mody Dick. It was starting to get annoying, all you had wanted was to go back with people you actually considered family. It was getting close to a year since you had been off of the Moby Dick and away from the only people you ever considered Family. You pulled out the crumpled Paper with tons of small rips in it. Honestly, the bounty poster had seen better days. You stared at the only photo you had of anyone on the Crew, Ace. You unfolded the Paper and stared at it, Renewing the mental promise you made to get stronger. Rayleigh stood up, signaling it was time to train.

_____

"We fighting again today?" You asked stretching before starting

"No, I want to test your Observation" he held a wicked smile... With a blindfold and a Rolled newspaper.