~!!!BONUS!!! PT3~

You, Sydney, and Finn appeared on the deck of your ship. Sydney running over to the side and throwing up whatever he had eaten last.

"I'll never get used to that..." Finn held his stomach, feeling uneasy. Marian watched as you stormed off to your cabin, slamming the door shut. The ship went silent, Marian eventually got himself put together and helped Sydney and Finn to their rooms. Allowing them to Recover from Whatever it was that you did.

You stepped back out onto deck after some thought.

"Alfy!"

"Aye Captain?" Alfy popped their head out from beneath a deck board

"Jesus... Look for a place to hide the ship until repairs are done?" 

"Aye Captain!" Alfy jumped onto deck, quickly transforming into a giant Owl (Like the one from Atla)

You watched as Alfy quickly soared into the Air, Some stress left your body, Knowing Alfy was a capable flyer they wouldn't get caught... though as great as they were... Alfy was quite gullible. So only time would tell how it would go. You headed into the Sickbay, finding some of your Nakama Almost Fully recovered. Thankfully...

====

They soared through the air, a blue flash catching their eye. Alfy landed swiftly, to be met with a blonde standing in front of them.

"Hello! I'm Alfy!" Alfy smiled from under his Owl mask.

"Hello Alfy, I'm Marco-yoi." Marco took out his hand, Alfy shook it excitedly, "Do you know where the runner pirates are by any chance Alfy?"

"Yup! But captain said I was not to tell. Do you know any good Hiding spots for ships around here?" Alfy asked, cocking his head to the side

"I Do in fact-yoi"

"Could you show me, Mr.Marco?" Alfy hummed happily

Marco nodded, turning back into a phoenix with Alfy following close behind. Marco showed Alfy the little cove on the side of island, Alfy happily thanked Marco. Inviting him to meet Alfy's Captain.

"I'd love to-yoi" Marco agreed,

Alfy showed Marco the way to the ship. Once the ship was in sight Alfy landed on the deck, With Marco not far behind him.

"Captain-San!" Alfy called out to you,

You were currently helping repair the ship enough for it to get to the Hiding spot Alfy would find. Your jacket and mask were off. your steel-toed boots on just in case you stepped on a nail. Sydney leaned off of the ropes to see who Alfy had brung to the boat this time, Dropping his wrench once he saw who it was. The wrench falling to the ground with a loud bang.

"Whats up Alfy" You grunted, going back to instructing one of the other crew members on how to do something. Getting up and picking up a stack of lumber.

"I have Brought Friend!" Alfy cheered excitedly

"That's Awesome Alfy, But I'm kinda Busy, Why don't you go show Finn or Mari" You hummed, 

Marco watched you with eyes of disbelief. He wasn't sure the four brats were telling the truth that you were here... but it seemed all was true... His daughter really was here...

"Okay! You must meet Sir Finn and Sir Marian! They are most approachable! Follow me, Mr. Marco!" Alfy hummed, You froze. Dropping everything you had in your arms, The sheet of Metal for Syd, the Lumber, Your hammer. Everything. Finally turning to see who it was... Your eyes were met with the same Fatherly Ocean Blue ones from so long ago.

Finn and Marian rushed up from below deck, their jaws going slack once they saw Marco.

You swallowed thickly, Standing up straight. Sydney jumped down,

"Hey, I think it's time for that Explanation..." He whispered to you

"Y-...Yeah..." You said in a hushed tone.

The Deck was Silent Once more. Some of your crewmates drawing their weapons just in case the order was given.

"Stand down. He's a-...I know him." You hummed, sticking your hand out, stopping your crew from acting.

"Aye Captain" Kobus Spoke gruffly. He was the botanist of the Crew, Though he was more of a herbalist and specialized in Different types of Medicines. He helped the Ships doctor when it came to it. Kobus sheathed his sword, keeping a close eye on Marco.

It stayed Silent, Though Alfy was not the brightest, Alfy did understand when to step away and let Captain handle it.

"I see you grew a beard..." You hummed, trying to keep your composure

"...You've got a lot more scars-yoi..." Marco's voice wavered

"Yeah... Torture does that to ya..." You scratched the back of your neck, Squeezing your eyes shut and gritting your teeth.

"...I'm sorry... I'm so sorry-yoi..." Marco's voice hiccuped, tears falling from his face

"..." You looked up to meet Marco's crying eyes, "..." You started towards Marco, Holding back your own tears, Picking up speed and Running full force into Marco, Hugging your adoptive Father tight.

Marco wasted no time hugging you back,

"we thought we lost you-yoi..." Marco whispered

"Uh... Who the hell is he?" Kobus asked

"..My dad..." You answered, The crew's jaws went slack, Finn Cheered, Sydney laughed, Marian Cheered as well.

"You've gotta come back and see Pops-yoi" Marco released from the hug

"He's Still Alive!?" You looked bewildered

"HAha! Yeah, He is!"

"Then I've got some words for that old Fart!" You laughed joyously, Running back to your cabin, grabbing the letter, and returning with your Mask and Weapon, "Why not make an Entrance?" You hummed

Marco shook his head, Though agreeing completely with your plan to make a dramatic entrance...