~Twenty two~•boys•

You had recovered from your small fever fairly quickly. Though some questions were asked by some of the commanders that worried you. When you would get any alone time you would mess around with the fruit you had eaten. After some reading, you found out it was the  Mirri Mirri Fruit. Otherwise what this is, is you could create illusions or mirages. Not much about the fruit was known since there weren't many users. Marco had walked in on you experimenting with your fruit and you had to act natural... like having a giant apple in your room was normal.

Though currently, that was in the back of your mind. You were nearing an all too familiar island, This so happened to be the island that Finn and Sydney lived on. Two of the friends you had made during the four years of traveling alone. You were all over the ship, the plan was to ditch everyone as soon as the ship was docked. It was definitely a sight to see if someone was in the way of your running.

"Woah! Hold your horses Y/n" Thatch stopped you, "What's got you so... Everywhere" Thatch chuckled waving his hand to the entire ship

"Ihaveafriendsonthisislandandiwannaseethem" you spoke quickly before running off

Somehow, Thatch knew what you had said. "I need to tell Marco" Thatch snickered heading to find Marco and Ace

Marco and Ace were on deck helping others move stuff around, Thatch rushed up to them. "What yoi?" Marco asked, raising an eyebrow

"Y/n apparently has friends on this island~" Thatch sang

"Seriously? How!?" Ace looked as if he hadn't used his brain until now

Thatch and Marco deadpanned, "Are you forgetting she used to travel alone?" Thatch fixed his hair

Marco was suspicious, who were your friends? What were they like? Were they respectable? Worst of all... Are they boys?... Only time would tell and Marco knew that. Marco proceeded to brood during his time on the deck. Pops had noticed this and was slightly concerned until Ace told him why. After that, it was just plain amusing. The ship was barely even docked when you went sprinting off of it. You ended up on your ass because you literally lunged off of the ship.

You had stars in your eyes, most of the townsfolk recognized you immediately and waved. This was odd for the Whitebeard pirates.

Marco went up to one of the townsfolk, "How do you know y/n yoi?" Marco asked

"Hmm? Oh, she used to make stops here frequently in the past, she's a sweetheart, You must be her dad, it's a pleasure to finally meet you!" The other people heard this and crowded around Marco quickly.

You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw the two boys you were looking for, "SYD!!! FINN!!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs, They whipped their heads in your direction, shock overtaking their features before they started towards you.

"Y//NN!!" They both shouted at the same time, tackling you into a hug

The three of you proceeded to laugh maniacally on the ground. Some of the townsfolk found this to be a cute sight, after all, you had just disappeared 2 years ago. Finn helped you up, whilst also pushing his older brother Sydney down. You laughed at these actions while Sydney just glared at you and Finn.

"I'm going to kill you both one day!" Sydney pushed you and Finn playfully while pouting

"Aww~ is someone jealous that I got to help Ni-Ni up~" Finn cooed sarcastically

"Shut the hell up Finn you don't know shit" Syd growled

"You're both idiots, Oh! I want to introduce you both to my Nakama!" You grabbed their hands rushing them towards a familiar group.