~!!!BONUS!!! PT1~

In Celebration of Me starting to work on the first chapter of 'Last Chance' Aka the Sequel to STS. This is a Bonus chapter looking straight into the future! Like Future Future! You, Aka, The reader are in their Mid-late 20's! ENJOY
(I leave it up to you to figure out whether its Canon or not)

You look out of the window in your cabin, a steady knock taking you from your thoughts.

"Rough seas ahead, Whaddaya wanna do?" ??? asked

" Pull the sails we don't need them tearing, Prep for a wild ride I guess. And I'm taking the wheel this time. You almost capsized the ship last time Marian~" You chuckled slapping the man on the back.

"C'mon! Once! Once the wheel got away from me!" He groaned, "And Stop Growing You, damn giant!" He shouted at you playfully.

You chuckled, gloating in your beautiful height of 195 Cm (6'4 ft). You really had turned into your mother when it came to height though. Not quite reaching her height. Marian ran ahead, shouting orders at some of the others. You headed into the Kitchen, peeking in seeing your beloved cooks. You only had two which was fine, but the only this was that they were twins.

Lidio and Cassio, both geniuses when it came to cooking. As soon as they saw you they waved.

"Rough seas ahead, Close the cabinets." You warned walking out of the kitchen afterward.

Heading towards your first-mates room, Knocking before entering. The door swung open to reveal your darling first-mate. 

"Whats up Ni?" Syd asked, Shuffling through some stuff, looking for something.

"Rough seas, Just going around warning everyone." You hummed happily, once the door was shut your face dropped, "Why do you keep changing my route." A Blank face took over your normally friendly one.

Sydney choked on his own spit, Sweating heavily. "I don't know what you mean" Sydney tried to lie.

"Syd. Tell the truth."

"You need to confront them at some point. I know you know Izou saw you in Wano!" Syd went straight into the argument.

"That was years ago!" You argued back

"Yeah! It was! But guess what! They watched you die! During Marineford! They watched You Die! And There he sees you again. Two years later helping the straw hats!" Sydney made a fair point, "Hell! Finn, Mari, and I, We all thought you had Died! The Papers said you had!"

You stayed silent, an unwavering scowl on your face.

"I WENT TO YOUR FUNERAL!!" Sydney shouted

"Sydney. I can't face them." You hummed, taking a seat on his bed

"Why not."

"The Hell do you expect me to say! Just walk in and Say Hey! I didn't die! I was experimented on in some lab for two years apparently in this half-awake and asleep state! Feeling every needle prick my skin! Sorry for not coming by sooner!" You pointed out

"Well aren't you assholes loud," Finn grumbled, walking out of Sydneys shower.

"WHAT THE FUCK-!?" You and Sydney shouted in unison

"No point in keeping in hiding, During the last marine fight they got your picture. of your real Face, See?" Finn picked up a piece of paper from the newspaper that Syd was looking for.

"Fuck..." You groaned, You hadn't wanted your real face on a poster so you could roam Islands freely.

"Ha!"

"CAPTAIN!" Someone shouted from above, "T-THERES A SHIP IN THE STORM! IT'S NOT OURS!" 

You bolted from your seat, grabbing Jihi from your room, slipping your mask on, and bounding up to the deck. Looking out into the storm and seeing the silhouette of a ship... At least 400 times the size of your own ship...

You continued to stare at the ship, your coat waving in the wind, Your crew was silent. waiting for your orders.

"Set the Sails! We're Running this Bitch!" You shouted, your crew looking at you like you were insane, You could tell when you were outmatched even if you hadn't fought yet.

___On the other ship

The male smiled seeing the flag in the distance fly high. Shouting orders once he had spotted it. Looking at his father who sat in his chair. Fully recovered and retired from pirating, One last adventure couldn't hurt him though.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" A Voice screamed,

"What is it!?" Several commanders yelled

"THEY'RE UNFURLING THEIR SAILS!" ??? Shouted back

He smiled, remembering...

"It's called running the Bitch."

"Why is it called that? Kinda stupid..." she hummed

"Not really, see, Storms are a Bitch to deal with So, What you do, is You unfurl the sails and you use the winds to your advantage." He hummed, "But You have to be VERY experienced to do it if you don't want your ship to capsize." 

"Its not called Running the Bitch Ace-yoi."

"Yes it is! I swear Marco!" Ace giggled

"Whats it really called then huh Dad?" She giggled maniaclly, "Ya' gonna teach me how to run the bitch Ace?" She asked excitedly

"One day" Ace ruffled her hair, "When Your older I will. Or when ever your no fun dad lets me" Ace and her stuck out their tongues, Making fun of Marco...

Ace watched as you unfurled your ship's sails, taking the helm and spinning it to the Right. Marco stood and watched in awe, as did the rest of the ship.

"She's running the Bitch..." Thatch whispered, They could all feel the power that seeped off of your ship, Though it was more of a defense. Watching as the tweaking members dropped like flys, passing out cold.

"The lass hasn't harnessed it properly yet." Pops hummed gruffly

___With you

You spun the wheel, some of your men dropping out cold. Lidio and Cassio running out of the Kitchen and helping on deck. You gripped the wheel firmly, Making sure it never left our grasp, waiting for the wind to change. You closed your eyes, dropping into a medium state. Feeling every little change in temperature and every little droplet of rain.

Spinning the wheel a quarter to the left the wind Directing your Sails away from the giant ship. 

Your crew began to wake up, Watching you Run the Bitch... Man... Ace was Right. Really was a Bitch...

___

Sydney handed you a mug. Watching as you down the entire thing in one go. You weren't one for alcohol but You needed it. Half of your crew was on bed rest due to being kept out in the storm. So, that meant you were sitting ducks. You rubbed your face as the highest-ranking members of your crew sat down in different spots around the room.

"Ship needs major repairs. We need to dock." Sydney hummed, look just as exhausted as everyone else.

"Foods almost out too, a lot of it was damaged during the storm..." Cassio hummed.

"Docking on the nearest island is the best choice right now..." Marian agreed, all of them looking to you.

Finn stayed out of the talking, simply polishing his sword.

The nearest place is Sphinx..." You murmured, getting up and grabbing a map, using a pencil to mark a few places.

"start heading north then..." You grabbed the eternal Pose to Sphinx, handing it to Marian. The official Helms man of your crew.