~Thirty-Nine~ •Rest is Needed•

(I lied. I'm going back to the Original Ending Plan. More Chapters Yay!)

Thatch glared at you, gently pushing your uninjured shoulder back down on the bed. Once you had woken up you had deemed yourself fully rested and good to go. Especially when Thatch said he could see the ship in the distance. This is the game you and Thatch had been playing. You'd try and sit up, You'd sit up but as soon as you tried to get off of the bed he'd push you back down, Refusing to let you walk. You frowned at him, There was no way you were going to give up.

"Y/n. Just lay down for a bit longer." Thatch begged

"Let me get to the Deck, Okay? I want to be not in this bed when we get to the Ship."

"Fine. Just let me help you-" Thatch watched as your legs gave in and you fell to the floor, "That. That right there is why I wanted to help."

"Shut. It."

Thatch shook his head, helping you out of the tiny room and onto the Boat deck. The ship was much closer now and Both you and Thatch could make out your crewmates. You shut your eyes, leaning into the small railing. The breeze was nice and very much appreciated, Thatch sat next to you, Happily Relaxing. Once the dinky boat was right next to the Moby dick Thatch got up, Well, You tried to get up but Your body decided against that. The crew watched you try and fail to get up, Only making them worry more.

Marco and Ace jumped down onto the dinky boat, Marco immediately engulfed Thatch into a Hug, Ace Went to pick you up but you winced. That's when he noticed that you were covered head to toe in Bandages. Ace frowned, Tears pricking at the corners of his eyes as he took a more gentle approach. You could only smile.

"Wanna hear something funny?" You asked

"What could possibly be so funny?" Ace whispered, obviously annoyed with your attitude towards the situation.

"I annoyed Death so much he didn't want me~" You chuckled.

Ace rolled his eyes,

"She's not joking. The first thing she said was 'Death doesn't like me too much' I shit you not" Thatch smiled, Though it was one of relief and Guilt. You had a feeling you wouldn't be going on any missions any time soon. Though, You were Perfectly fine with That. Ace seemed to be thinking of Something.

"How're we going to get her back onto the Ship if she can barely stand," Ace asked, taking a worried Glance at you, You still looked dead tired and Absolutely beat.

"I'm not sure..." Thatch hummed. You shook your head, Placing a hand on Ace's shoulder for Balance, Standing up wobbly. 

"I can Stand, and My legs aren't injured." 

Ace shrugged, picking you up Bridal style, Which is not what you had in mind. Ace jumped back onto the Ship with you in his Arms, Just trying to stand was exhausting, You were definitely ready for a Nap. Or just sleeping for the rest of the Week. Pops sat in his chair with Extreme worry. The Parallel between when you first left and now was Awful. When you left You had the biggest smile on your face, Not a scratch on you. Now, You were covered head to toe in Bandages, defeated but still, a smile on your face, Not to mention your clothes had rips in them from when you were stabbed. Not to mention your shirt was stained red... along with your bandages.

Ace gently set you down, Your legs gave out as soon as you were standing on your own. Ace caught you, accidentally pressing his hand on one of the stab wounds on your stomach. You tried to hold it in but once you were steady you started coughing, Your body rejecting its own fluids. Ace's eyes widened in fear, So did everyone else's. Once your coughing fit stopped you looked even worse. More so than anyone (Except Thatch) Thought possible.