~ Twenty-three ~ •Oops•

Marco wouldn't let you off of the ship after Sydney had kissed your cheek. Though Ace did his best to try and help your situation, Pops wasn't helping either. Matter of fact he was Siding with Marco. The ship was going to be leaving the Island in two days and it had been only a day since You were put on House arrest. Thatch had tried to sneak you off of the ship but it ended horribly for the both of you. Pops had been the one to dish out the Punishments. Your arms were bruised, to say the least. Marco was off of the ship doing god knows what to Sydney and Finn, while you were stuck on the ship. Then it hit you, a lightbulb appearing above your head. Quickly you made a mirage of you sleeping on your bed, simply taking a nap. Now all you had to do was figure out a way to escape now that your body double was in place. Running down the halls to the doors of the deck you quickly made an Illusion your yourself trying to escape, Pops acted quickly and was now distracted. Ace quirked a brow at the scene, Eyes soon bulging out of his head when he saw a Second you actually leave the ship.

"what?" Thatch asked Ace, waving a hand in front of him

Ace pointed a shaky finger at the real you and then the fake you. Thatch soon held the same expression as you left the ship undetected by pops. 

You dashed through the streets of the village waving to those you passed. Swiftly making your way to the Cliff you, Sydney, and Finn like to sit at. The same one Sydney and you were, You jumped over fallen trees, rocks, or anything generally on your way to the Cliff. You heard familiar grumbling but it seemed threatening. Slowing your pace to a sneak you hid behind a tree to find Marco going Dad mode on Sydney while Finn Stood a couple of trees away. Finn seemed alarmed, as quickly and silently as possible you made your way over to Finn.

"what's going on?" You whispered

"I don't know, your dad just kind of appeared out of thin air and started threatening Syd!" Finn shouted

Marco was going too far, He was making Finn start to cry and Finn hated not being 'Manly' by his standards. A dark aura surrounded you, Who the hell does Marco think he is? They've both known you longer than he ever has and ever will. a Low growl came from your throat. You wanted to bash Marco's face in but a hand stopped you. Swiftly turning around you saw Ace and Thatch, they both just shook their heads.

"just let Marco be a dad okay?" Thatch held a pitted look on his face,

"That and You have A lot of Explaining to do" Ace kept his hand on your shoulder

"What explaining?" You murmured keeping quiet so Marco wouldn't hear

"How the hell did you make a double of yourself?!" Ace whisper shouted

Your face paled, slowly turning your head avoiding answering the question. Ace sighed running a hand down his face before continuing to Watch Marco.

"Listen S-Sir, I get that she is your daughter and that you care about her and don't want to see her hurt but Uh-M If you're her dad where were you the past couple of years..." Sydney asked, balling his fists at his sides.

Marco sighed heavily, "She's not my Biological Daughter, She's my adoptive daughter. I see her as my Own yoi" Marco didn't let up his Glare

"O-oh... Good, I probably would've kicked your Ass if you were the dead-beat who left her mom" Sydney radiated with False confidence

"Pfft- I'm sure you would yoi" Marco shook his head, his threatening Demeanor falling

"Listen, I have no intentions of hurting Ni-Ni, If I did I wouldn't have accepted to be her first-mate when she makes a Pirate crew" Sydney gave Marco one of his Famous Award-winning Smiles, The someone that'd make your cheeks go bright red.

Finn Snickered, "You Like~ Him~" He sang

"Do Not!" You whisper shouted at Finn, Pushing him away

"God at least Syd can admit his feelings Ni-Ni" Finn playfully glared at you

"Shut Up!" You stormed off not caring if Marco heard or saw you

Marco and Sydney looked in the direction they heard your voice, only to find a cackling Ace and Finn, Thatch just deadpanned. 

"what the hell did they do now yoi" Marco looked disappointed

"Finn was probably teasing her" Sydney shrugged, "Oh and By the way, Ni-Ni has one cool ass devil-fruit! Can't believe you let her eat one!" Sydney said before running off towards Finn, Dragging him away from the Pirates and after you.

Marco stood there stunned, When had you eaten a devil fruit? Had you always had it? How come you didn't tell them? How long have you had it? What fruit is it? 

Millions of questions ran through Marco's head, Ace and Thatch noticed his distress and went over to him. Seemingly concerned for their brother/Friend. 

"Marco? You alright?" Ace waved a hand in front of Marco's face

"Yeah, Yeah... But did you know that Y/n has a Devil Fruit yoi?" Marco looked at them with a concerned gaze

"T-That would explain the giant Fruit the other night" Thatch shivered at the thought

"It would also explain the body double earlier" Ace noted

"Body Double yoi?" Marco raised an Eyebrow

"How do you think she got off of the Ship? She made a body Double and Distracted Pops" Ace explained

"Wait... Imagine the Pranks she could play on people" Thatch sweat dropped

"Oh Ho Ho! Yesss~" Ace walked away Scheming

"What have I done..." Thatch Paled at the thought of you and Ace teaming up with your new powers

"But what fruit does she have yoi?" Marco swept a hand through his Hair

_____With You

You stormed off with a bright blush adorning your cheeks. You loved Finn like Family but sometimes he was a bit much. Why would he insinuate you liked Sydney? Did you like Sydney? If so for how long? Endless questions roamed your mind. Each more and More concerning to you. You groaned, You hated this, Feelings were too hard to figure out. They made things annoying... Like really annoying. You stopped for the first time since storming off, Taking your head out of your hands and looking around. Silence. You had no idea where you were, This obviously wasn't the first time this had happened to you but it was more alarming since it was becoming dark... and Fast. 

You were Lost... Again. Great just your luck, you had to get lost on an island you're supposed to know every inch of. The downside was you had never really seen the forest at night and Alone. You had only seen a specific route and you always walked it with Finn and Sydney.

"Oops..."