☆27☆

"Session's done. Thank you for cooperating, I'll be seeing you again this afternoon." Their instructor states as everyone answered him with groans of pain from the radical morning routine they just had. Sunghoon had his whole body drenched with sweat and beads of them forming on his forehead. He didn't had the time to take a breath when one of his colleagues pulled him by the arm and dragged him back inside along with the group.

This morning exercise was far different from what they were used to. The simple push-ups turned to complicated ones, it took them longer to finish compared to their past mornings where it only took them an hour or less- this time they consumed two hours trying to adapt with the new exercise routine of the new instructor. Sunghoon and the other astronauts saw it coming though, when they were introduced to the instructor, they immediately guessed that they would suffer. When they laid eyes on him all they could do was to swallow their saliva sharply.

The new instructor was big and buff. His biceps were as large as his calves, it's like he got balloons attached on his body– Sunghoon thought. His routine was hard and impossible too, he let them do stuff they weren't used to or even have any knowledge about. It made everyone confused about why he wasn't going with the supposed routine every astronaut in the center is thought to but whatever the reason is, everything he made them do was energy consuming.

"Park, pass me my towel please. Thank you." Sunghoon stopped brushing the soles of his training shoes to get the towel that he was asked to. He opened Yeonjun's bag and rummaged through his belongings, taking a white towel out and handing it over through the gap below the stall Yeonjun was showering on. "Thanks." He heard the other say.

Moments passed and everyone was done showering and changing outfits for the day, they gathered by the couches on the room and had a small talk, particularly about the instructor. "I don't like him." Nayeon voiced out as to which everyone agreed.

"I'd make sure to tell him, good luck Yeon." Lisa replies with a teasing grin but instantly drops it when he received a glare from Minhyuk, who was behind Nayeon. "I was just joking. No need to get mad about it." She looked like she was talking to Nayeon though the reply was actually for the male behind her who's about to murder Lisa anytime soon.

"What's his name again?" Chanyeol queries and everyone had their eyes staring at the ceiling trying to recall the instructor's name.

"Gosh, his routine was so hard it made me lose a lot of memory cells."

"I don't think that's the function of memory cells." Irene speaks opposing Jungkook's attempt to create a joke.

"Of course it's called memory cells means it's what helps us remember shit."

"Let me google it." Yeonjun brings his phone out and goes on to search the memory cells' functions for the sake of both Jungkook and Irene. "Okay so it says here that memory cells are long-lived immune cells capable of recognizing foreign particles they were previously exposed to." He looked up to see Irene sticking her tongue out at Jungkook who returned a scoff at her.

"Ahh I remember his name now. It's Wonho." Sunghoon clarifies while the group finally sighed in relief, now remembering his name.

"Yeah Wonho, even his name sounds like a hunk."

"Can we ask for a new one? Possibly one that goes easy on us. I can't keep up with his way of exercising."

"I agree, by the end of our training I probably would get way thinner than expected. I wouldn't be qualified for the job then."

"You know what? Let's just think positive and hope for the best results with him being the instructor." Nayeon questioned just so she can change the topic about Wonho, keeping everyone positive about everything.