☆24☆

The car stopped and 7 people came out. "Behave kids. I'll be finding a place to park the car." Heeseung reminds them before the last person to leave closes the door. "I told you we should have drove here in a different car." Sunghoon mutters to Jake, fanning his face.

"Stop complaining. Come on, let's go find a spot before more people arrives." Jake pulls Sunghoon inside the venue. To Sunghoon's initial guess, people crowded the place; everyone wanted to see the meteor shower and deciding that this place is best, to his misfortune.

"Damn, if this is the amount of people inside, how about the actual place for viewing. It's like we're in a market." Sunoo comes up behind them and links his arm to Jake.

"Let's just go so we still got time to set up this chairs. It might start soon and we haven't even found a spot to watch yet." Ni-ki says, holding the foldable chairs they brought. Meanwhile, his girlfriend gets close to Sunoo.

"It's my first time seeing a meteor shower actually." She admits.

"Wait, really? As in, ever?" Sunoo responds, removing his arm from Jake to talk with her. Jake looks at them and smiles. "I'm glad they are in good terms, at least." He turns to Sunghoon who stared at them too. "Yeah. Still impressed that Ni-ki still can't feel Sunoo's feelings towards him. I mean, I came last but noticed it faster than him."

They arrive outside, and immediately searched for a place dark enough that they can see every meteor passing through the sky. It's a mountain behind the place they just walked through; away from any city in Arizona, a reason why it's one of the best places to view the meteor shower.

With nothing but the moon and their phone's flashlights, the group walked and searched. "Well, I've heard of a couple of it through social media but never really got the time to actually watch it." Ni-ki's girlfriend continues.

"I brought the cake with me by the way. Can't eat all of it alone." Jake tells Sunghoon as he opened the box the other brought earlier in his house, completely startling him. In his own home. Apartment, technically but he spent enough time living there so he might as well call it home. A place he goes to when he's exhausted.

His toilet. His bed. His couch. How could he not forget, his fridge. Jake always loved his home, owned by his favorite lady, Ms. Gonzales. "I really hope Ms. Gonzales wakes up sooner." He speaks to Sunghoon. They have settled on the far right end of the mountain where people didn't go to because there were a lot of trees. Jokes on them, they got that whole side for them.

Sunghoon places the cloth on the ground as well as the basket for their snacks. The meteor shower was said to appear at 3 am but Heeseung being the 'punctual' person he is, told them they'd have to be there by 10 pm. "I really pity Diana. Where is she anyway? We should have brought her with us."

"Oh, her father brought her to their house already. Doesn't want here staying around Ms. Gonzales."

"Really? Why?" Sunghoon sits on one of the foldable chairs, reaching in the basket for a bag of chips.

"Said it might affect her emotional health. I'm not sure, really."

"Hyung, here's a chair." Sunoo passes one to Jake and sits beside him.

"Didn't know you two were close." Sunghoon motions to the girlfriend, who was draping a blanket over Ni-ki.

"I don't know, she just approached so felt like I have the obligation to respond to her. She was kind and sweet though. Very adventurous and diligent." Sunoo remarks, unknowingly staring at the couple.

Sunghoon and Jake follows, turning their heads to Ni-ki and his girlfriend. "Pretty sweet, no?" Sunghoon states, removing his sight from them.

"Yeah." Sunoo whispers, holding his sight. A frown slowly engulfed his genuine smile.

"Doesn't everyone wish a relationship like them?" Sunghoon sighs, looking at them once again- they were grinning and laughing, the girlfriend has her head on Ni-ki's shoulder. Jake nudges his shoulder, breaking his train of thoughts.

"What?" Sunghoon stares at him, raising his eyebrows. Thinking that his statement was meant to tease Sunoo, Jake motions to the boy. Sunoo now is looking up, seeming like trying to control his tears; his eyes are blinking rapidly and he is pinching his nose.

In fact, Sunghoon for some reasons he himself can't explain actually meant that for the person who just nudged him. Yeah... this thought have been lingering his mind since they did their first training. He have been seeing Jake in the building for a good amount of time for him to start his moves on the director.

Offering him pancakes. Finding ways to enter his office such as asking when there's a clarification for the instructions and hoping that someone asks so he could go and relay the question. Or even intentionally having his face punched because he knew Jake would somehow heal it for him.

He even offered to do half of the paperwork for Jake, a job he hates to do but still did for this person who screamed at him for the first time they met. Not a very pleasant introduction but hey, they're here on a meteor shower viewing together with other friends.

On the other hand, Jake remained silent wondering what's in this person's mind right now that he is staring at him for a very long time. "Hello?" He said for the third time now but just like the other two, Sunghoon just stared at him with what looks like uncertainty and another one, an emotion he can't seem to point out.

Okay, if he's going to continue doing this until who knows for how long Jake thought he might as well take this as a reason to stare at him too. Jake moves his chair to face Sunghoon, then he rests his chin on his hand which is also rested on his thigh. Now, Jake also rides with the train of his own thoughts.

Just then, Heeseung finally arrives. "Parking space is full, I had to park the car beside the road." His voice removed Sunghoon out of his thoughts. He blinks his eyes and shakes his head. Instantly, he meets face to face with a dreaming-with-his-eyes-open Jake.

"Umm." Sunghoon mutters. "Earth to Jake? Are you there?" He waves his hand in front of Jake also then distracting the other. "Huh?"

"Good, you're awake now."

"Oh, yeah sorry." Jake shifts his chair awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"So, since we still have a few hours. Should we walk around the mountain?" Sunghoon offers and Jake brightens up at the suggestion. He stands up and says, "Okay." with a big smile.