☆9☆

"I heard from someone that you shouted at a director." Jay looks at Sunghoon as he takes a sip of his cup of coffee.

"Yeah, and it was the flight director." Sunghoon nonchalantly responds, not really caring about what he did. It made Jay frown and raise his eyebrows at him, surely it wasn't something his friend should be careless about. "Aren't you scared or anything?"

"Why would I? It's not like I did something that big." Sunghoon looks up from his phone and shrugs. "No matter what I did, I was meant to get the job anyways." He continued while grabbing his own cup seated at a car's bonnet.

The other chuckled, "I'm sure you're not. By now, he might have reported you already to the higher-ups, and they might drop you from even doing any interviews."

"Well I hope not. Still I'm confident everything would go well." Sunghoon replies after squinting his eyes from the forceful wind that went their way. Both we're outside the enter, chilling and taking in the cold morning breeze with a cup of coffee on their hands.

"You're being too cocky, aren't you?" Jay shivers, also starting to feel the coolness of the October winds, he exhaled and a cloud of white smoke came out from his mouth joining the chilly wind. "It's cold out. We probably should go inside." He suggests, already walking on his feet as he tries to return back inside as fast as possible.

"I'm not being too cocky, I'm just confident alright?" Sunghoon answers when he catches up and was finally on the same pace with his friend.

"Over confident in that case, you literally shouted at a freaking director, worst made him spill his coffee! I wonder how you got in the previous two missions you were talking about."

"That's the point. They accepted me because I was confident and they absolutely liked that." Sunghoon follows Jay back to his desk and struggles to find a seat he could use and talk further with his friend.

"What are you doing?" Jay whisper- shouts to Sunghoon when he saw him convincing one of his co-workers to offer him her seat.

"I'm trying to find a seat, can't you see?" Sunghoon answers back finding tables that are unoccupied.

Jay sighs in exasperation and approaches the other, grabbing him by the sleeves of his coat. "Wait, my coffee might spill."

"It won't." Jay insists and brings him back to his desk. "Look, it's working hours and you shouldn't be here, your interview's next week so you should come back then. You might cause a disruption and then I would be in big trouble."

Sunghoon says nothing but just sighs, he wasn't always fond of people cutting him off every time he speaks or does something, it irritates him and his best friend of 8 years should know that. "When I come back the following week, don't even dare talk to me." He threatens with his fingers accusingly pointed at the other while Jay on the other hand shakes his head. "You're being sensitive. What is it that you always take things too much? A while ago you were being too cocky now you're being too sensitive."

"It's not like I'm at fault for being too much of this or that."

"Technically, you do control how you feel. So that doesn't really explain anything, Just leave and I'll see you next week. Bye." Jay firms as he pushes his friend out of the center.

Sunghoon hears the door close behind him, it took him a full five seconds to intake the cold atmosphere and to realize that his best friend just kicked him out of the building. He grumbled and walked his way to the parking lot with a huff of every step he took.

He kept his head low and was busy kicking pebbles and dust that comes to his sight. Focused in his own world that he didn't notice someone walking to the same direction as him, whose also unable to notice the clueless latter.

As if the event ago wasn't enough, Sunghoon once again bumped into someone. He frowned and raised his head, the other involved was picking the scattered papers up and mumbling incoherent words. He felt bad of what he had caused so he knelt down and offered to help the unknown person. "I apologize for bumping into you. I wasn't looking at my direction so this happened."

The thin sheet of papers were easily swept away by the cold wind that it was hard for Sunghoon to pick them all up. Once making sure he gathered everything, he went back to where the other was standing and when he saw who it was, "You?!" They exclaimed simultaneously.

"Oh my gosh." Jake muttered, grabbing his hair in frustration as he turns his back to Sunghoon. On the other hand, the latter contemplates whether he'd just drop the papers and go or not be an jerk and give him the papers despite what happened earlier. Eventually, he went with the second one and said, "You should be thankful I at least helped you pick these papers up and that I apologized in behalf of what happened earlier and currently."

Dropping the stack of papers on Jake's own pair of hands before leaving and retreating back to his car. Okay, maybe that wasn't the best approach on helping you're about to be boss; he thought.

A big thud from the small white door earned the attention of all five people in the room. An irritated Jake appeared with the dirt stained papers he was holding earlier. "Looks like you had someone step over those papers." Heeseung comments. "So the reason why you had to borrow my clothes?" He continues after seeing Jake settle down on a chair.

"Ok so, earlier this morning I decided to have my morning coffee and then someone who wasn't looking up his directions bumped into me that's why I had spilled the hot coffee over my suit. Of course I can't just be walking around with coffee stained clothes and smelling like coffee and thankfully you had extra ones I can borrow. And then just moments ago, I came from the other center to claim these paper works and THEN this same guy bumped into me again, scatter the papers and have some of them dropping on the dusty ground. He did it twice and he had the audacity to tell me how I should be thankful that he helped me. Can you believe that?" Jake explains.

The five people who listened to him rambling about these incidents, don't really have anything to say about it as they themselves were shocked of the coincidence for both of them to bump into each other twice. "I don't know what I should be thinking of that but damn, it seemed like you were destined to meet." Ni-ki replies and sips on his mug after.

It made Jake laugh hysterically, "If we were destined to be forever enemies then sure I'd accept that. In fact, just seeing his face now makes me angry as hell."

"Well, somehow you have to deal with it since you'd eventually be working together for the project."

"I just wish I can avoid any possible interactions with him." Jake concludes, promising to himself that he would forever despise that guy.

(A/N: IT TOOK ME 18 DAYS BEFORE ACTUALLY UPDATING A CHAPTER AND IT DOESN'T EVEN CONTAIN ANYTHING THAT IMPORTANT FOR THE STORYLINE😭) someone help me...