☆7☆

Looking at himself in the bathroom mirror, Sunghoon smiles to himself and proceeds to take his phone placed on the table in the bedroom, making sure to take a mirror selfie of the nice outfit he chose for the day. A simple white shirt tucked in black cargo pants and topped by a black leather jacket, paired with dark black leather boots to complete the style. "Sunghoon, you look handsome." He talks to himself, complimenting his sense of fashion.

"Hoon!" A shout from outside makes his smile drop and compose himself. He comes of out the bathroom and acts like as if nothing happened. Seeing that it was one of his colleagues, he asks, "Why?"

"Make it faster. They're waiting for us downstairs already." The person at the door replies, going inside of the hotel room completely and peered at Sunghoon who was still fixing his hair. "Can you pass me the comb please?"

"No. I came here to call you not to be your fucking maid you asshole." The person cusses.

"Watch your mouth, Huening Kai or I would have to cut that tongue of yours." Sunghoon looks at Huening Kai on the mirror who had his arms crossed and a deep frown on.

"Yeah, yeah. Just come down already." Huening Kai speaks, walking away from the room making sure to close the door a bit loudly to indicate that he was getting a bit irritated. "Someone's angry." Again, Sunghoon goes back to talking to himself and fixing his hair meticulously.

"I'm here!" Sunghoon shouts from outside the van, going down the stairs and opening the car door. He sat beside a girl who was eating a bag of chips, she hands him the open bag and asks if he wants some to which he said no. "Took you long enough." Another person speaks up from the back.

"Had to fix some strands of hair to look good."

"Who the heck are you even trying to impress when all we have to do in the center was to talk with the director which usually lasts for one hour?" A guy on the front seat inquires, looking back at his shoulder to gaze at Sunghoon.

"Y'all are going against me just for being 5 minutes late? My, my, aren't we all friends, why do you have to butcher me up?"

"You sure about that?" The second female of the group queries.

"Wait, aren't we?" Sunghoon knits his eyebrows looking around the van.

"Pretty sure we aren't. Just colleagues I guess." The final person then pipes up.

"Jungkook what?" His seatmate stares at him, looking very offended.

"Jackson hyung, we're literally here for work, as astronauts." The named Jungkook answers, not bothering to look up from his phone.

"All this time that I treated all of you as my dongsaengs you pay me back by telling me that we aren't friends? How could you?" Jackson's mouth was wide open and disappointment appears in his eyes.

"Ok, I think we need to all cool down-" The person beside the driver raises his hands and tries to calm Jackson down.

"Haruto." Jackson says raising his index finger up signifying Haruto to not speak. "I have to talk to this brat over here first before anything else."

And so Sunghoon, Haruto, Huening Kai and the other two females silently watch as the two oldest amongst them quarrel about being friends or not. "Karina, can I have some of them." Sunghoon reaches his hand out to ask Karina for some chips she just offered a while ago.