☆19☆

"I heard that the Sonora desert is just a few miles away. Do you want to go?" Sunghoon suggests to the sleepy Jake beside him. The others head still on top of his shoulder.

"What are we going to do there?" Jake asks with a yawn. For the past hour, he has been struggling to fall asleep frankly because of Sunghoon's chatters. Though very tired and sleepy, he never thought of cutting the other off- knowing that Sunghoon despises that.

"Y'know, stroll around for no reason. Cut and get a Saguaro cactus as souvenir.' Sunghoon shrugs and a low chuckle escapes from Jakes mouth.

"I know you know that you could get arrested for that."

"I will but only if someone could testify and prove I cut one." Realizing what he said, Sunghoon gives Jake the 'Don't you Even Dare' look while Jake just smiles in arrogance. "I do what I want, Freedom of Speech right?"

"I'll kidnap you for that then. Pretty sure I can just hide you in a plastic bin, not the transparent one. Then Ill hide you in the attic or basement." Upon hearing that, Jake raises his head and looks at Sunghoon, dead serious. "What?" The other asks, hiding the fear in his voice with a laugh.

"In a plastic bin? The attic and basement? Wouldve prepared a room for me, with a bed at least."

Sunghoon raises his eyebrows and stares in confusion. "I'm a bit wary about how you reacted negatively to where I was going to hide you but didnt bother about why."

Jake stops for a second, seemed like he malfunctioned. He gives it a thought and replies, "I guess with you kidnapping me, I could avoid tons of paper works."

Sunghoon looked away and did the same with Jake's answer, he thought about it very profoundly and looked back. "What if I wasnt the kidnapper and theyre someone you do not know?"

"Oh Id be worried for dear life."

"What?"

"Kind of knowing the person you are, Im confident you would not do what youre implying right now."

"But if I were to actually do that to you, what would you negotiate your life with? 1 million?" Sunghoon anecdotes.

"Well, anything you ask for, for the sake of my life."

"Anything?"

"You're just teasing me now." After that, both of them heard a car pull up. They both looked behind and with a sense of joy, they got up at the same time to see their hyung bring out a coolant for the car.

"Heeseung hyung, finally." Sunghoon sighs in relief as he opens the hood for Heeseung to fill the car's radiator. "Some shit happened in the event." Heeseung says in return watching it fill up.

"What happened?" Jake gets out of Heeseungs car and asks.

"How the heck did you hear that from that distance?" Heeseung asks back, closing the lid and the cars hood.

"He always have big ears for gossips and stuff related to that." Sunghoon answers for him, putting the coolant back to the elders car just as Heeseung asked him to.

Ni-ki also got out of the car to talk to them. "Someone accused Morris for abuse of his power. He got on stage while everyone was busy eating dinner, held the mic and just screamed." He said it like it was a big of a deal. Well, it actually is.

"Really?" Sunghoon and Jake exclaimed simultaneously, Heeseung can't determine if they were shocked or glad about it. Or maybe somewhere in the middle.

"Yeah, dude's just accused him about tons of things, like at that point he didnt even care if his ass would get kicked out of the center. He was really firm about getting it out of his system."

"Then what happened? "

"Security got called, of course. Man was strong, it took 5 of them. Take note, he is very small and every guard there are buff as fuck. They were like David and Goliath but times five. Morris followed them too, so he could talk to him. Ill bet you my entire savings that he beat that guys guts out." Ni-ki concluded, even proposed a bet.

"I really hate that guy." Three of them hear Sunghoon mutter.

"Agreed, been in the industry for 10 years. He's a superior what can we do about that?"

"Even the way he speaks releases a lot of anger hormones off my body. Him with that annoying posh accent, its irritating to hear. If I could just smash him like a tin can, I wouldve done it already." Sunghoon speaks indignantly, with his arms crossed and his voice shaking with hatred.

Three of them awkwardly stared and listened to Sunghoon talking smack about Morris. "It's like you despise him more than us, even if we worked longer with him." Heeseung replies, leaning against the car.

"Gonna go back inside the car, check on her." Ni-ki excuses himself and leaves the others to talk while they wait for Jay's car trailing behind Heeseungs.

"Morris is really that person everyone hates, even to those he hadnt even talked with. He's just hateable."

"New word." Jake teases him with a chuckle. Suddenly, the phone in his pocket rings; Jake brings the ringing phone out and proceeds to answer it, seeing that it was his favorite lady in the world. "Hey, Ms. Gonzales." He greets her enthusiastically, croaking a smile the caller couldnt even see.

Expecting a soft spoken grandma speaking through the phone, Jakes smile swiftly disappeared from his face after hearing another voice thats definitely not Ms. Gonzales. All the color drains in his face, every hint of enthusiasm fades to nowhere. He couldnt even process the words coming from the other line, cant react nor speak.

Heeseung and Sunghoon looks over the latter, both having a face full of apprehension. They watch as Jake slowly brings the phone down finally ending the call. "What's wrong?" Sunghoon queries, walking over to Jake who appeared like he was about to collapse anytime soon.

"Can we leave first?" He anxiously asks to Heeseung.

"Sure, well wait for Jay instead." The older straightens himself from leaning on and approves upon seeing Jake restless state.

"Thank you." Jake mutters, going inside the car followed by Sunghoon whod accompany him to wherever hes planning to go.

"Where to?" Sunghoon asks.

"To the Florence Hospital."