☆15☆

Jake approaches the trunk of his car, stops and sighs just as Sunghoon starts talking about things he didn't give any damn about. "Why don't you shut up so we can leave a lot quicker. I can't keep going with you ranting behind me." His words made the other stop.

"Let me talk." Sunghoon replies, standing very stiffly Infront of the other.

"Whose car are you riding on? Heeseung hyung's, Jay hyung's or mine?" Jake asks instead of allowing him to talk.

"Umm." Sunghoon gave his choice a thought. Meanwhile, Jake hopes he chooses his car so he could keep talking to him and actually listen to Sunghoon's banters while he drives. "I don't have all day, I still need to drive so make it fast."

"I'll get my suit first. Just wait right there." And for the second time, Jake sighed. He opened the trunk and hung the coat cover with his formal suit on inside. The latter sat by the trunk's edge, he stared at the other two cars parked beside his; Jay's carrying a bag filled with snacks bought by Jungwon to his own car, a black Porsche. Another car, a gray Toyota Camry owned by Heeseung, he also saw Ni-ki with his girlfriend talking to him.

Come to think of it, someone's missing. Jake scans the area finding for Sunoo in particular, he looked left and right only to find him timidly standing right beside his car. With a backpack behind and a blanket, Jake saw Sunoo seemingly staring at someone. The latter knew exactly who that someone is.

Sunoo is staring at Ni-ki, his hug tightening around the soft blanket and a frown starting to show. Jake decided to call the other over, patting the space beside him as he bring his lips in a thin line, not knowing how to comfort Sunoo or make his mood better.

"Whose car are you going with?" The latter asks. Then a gloomy smile forms on Sunoo's lips. "I think I'll go with Jay hyung's car."

"Are you sure? I mean, seeing who's he with, you might just feel lonely and single. That would be awkward wouldn't it?"

"Well it's a better option I think. It would be more awkward with Heeseung hyung's car." Sunoo doesn't seem to see Jake's intentions of letting him in his car so the latter takes the initiative and suggest his car. "You can go with my car if you want to." Jake has his hands beside him leaning towards his back to carry his weight and his head tilted to Sunoo's direction.

"Who are you with?" The other asks, his mood starting to be better.

"I'm not sure if Park's going with me. So, my car?" Then there it is, Sunoo's bright smile; a smile no one could resist, Jake could prove that himself. Sunoo's smile is something to treasure, something to keep and something to make sure it would never fade.

"I'm here, going with your car." Sunghoon arrives with another coat cover and casually sneaks between Jake and Sunoo as he hangs his on the bar right beside Jake's.

"Sure, Sunoo's joining us by the way." Jake replies, he stands up and stretches while looking for a signal if either Jay or Heeseung would start hitting the road.

"Jake! Let's go!" Heeseung shouts before entering and starting his car, he honks at them before driving off then Jay went second. "Guys, let's go or else we'd be late." Jake calls for Sunghoon and Sunoo in. "I call shotgun!" Sunghoon runs past Sunoo to go to the front seat on the other hand, Sunoo ignores him and proceeds to seat at the back seat instead of fighting off with the other.

"Park, put your seat belt on." Were the words Jake said before driving off to the venue in another city.

"Jake, it's getting boring" Sunghoon mumbles, his left cheek pressed on the window as he blankly stares at the only things he saw: trees, owls and the night sky. Sunoo, in the back was fast asleep, his bag as a pillow and his blanket keeping him from getting cold.

Sunghoon looks behind him, "Look at Sunoo sleeping peacefully, I should have let him take the front seat then I would've been sleeping the whole time." He sulks as he leans his head on the head rest.

Jake, who was trying to concentrate on the road especially since the road is dark, looks tiredly at his bored friend, speaks up. "Play some music, connect with your phone and shut up." Sunghoon does what he was told, he fishes his phone out from his back pocket and connects it with the car's radio.

"What song do you want me to play?"

"Just pick anything you want. I don't fucking care."

"Okay, chill." Sunghoon answers, a ping sound comes from his phone indicating that he's connected. Soon, a soft melody comes from the sound system. "Fyi, I picked out calm songs that fits the night atmosphere."

"Yeah, sure sure." Maybe it's because Jake's starting to get sleepy and tired from driving that he's just a bit rude with Sunghoon who is also sensing that the other needs to get rest.

"Do you want to exchange? I can drive if you want to. Perhaps sleep a bit?" Sunghoon tries to suggest but Jake was a bit persistent, claiming that he drove to somewhere farther than their destination so he can manage it. They bickered more not until Sunoo wakes up from his sleep screaming to them to shut up.

Now, Jake still won the argument and continued driving while Sunghoon remained staring out of the window. Tapping his foot and his finger against his leg simultaneously looking up the stars identifying the constellation; October in Northern Hemisphere would give the Lacerta or The Lizard constellation.

The starts were faint but thanks to Sunghoon's great vision and knowledge about astronomy, he was able to locate them clearly. "Guess what's the constellation tonight." He refers to Jake.

"Hmm. It's The Lizard right?"

"You're right. What a genius." Sunghoon heard the other laugh. "I'm not that genius, I just have great memory."

Sunghoon scoffed. "Great Memory? Remember when you forgot about me in the mall? I was pretty damn sure you sincerely and genuinely forgot about a Park Sunghoon somewhere."

"I didn't forget about you okay? I had an urgent meeting and forgot to message you."

"See? You forgot me!"

"Let's not start another argument okay? It's 2 am you should just take a nap. By the time you wake up we'll be at the venue."

"Yeah no thanks. Who knows what would happen when I do, you might crash the car!" Sunghoon looks at him disapprovingly.

"Don't you trust me?" Jake stares back offended.

"A bit?"

For the rest of the trip, Jake ignored Sunghoon.