𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚

Warnings: Mature Language, mentions of bullying, bullying, violence, gore, slurs such as slut.

A/N: Two chapters in a week ShOcKiNg! I'm loving this book so much so enjoy more Tizzy!

❝𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐈𝐳, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧.❞

𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 we got our brownie and ice cream covered in hot fudge sauce that I wanted to go to Cobra Kai, practice and train. She wasn't bothered but had to check on her family and study for her GED. "Sensei." I called out as he came out of the back dojo. "Hello child, what brings you to the dojo at this hour?" He asked. "I've got a lot of anger built up, I wanna get it out." I confessed. "Come to the back dojo." He told me as I did so and he set up the punching bag.

"You must have a lot of hate built up." Sensei spoke to me as I nodded, "Yes sensei." "Take that hate and channel it." He told me as I threw a measly punch at the bag. "Come on Kreese, I taught you better than that! Express why you're angry." Sensei spat. "I'm angry at Samantha LaRusso!" I shouted punching the bag with more force. "She hurt my girlfriend! She hurt her bad and she's the reason Miguel's in the hospital!" I roared slamming my fists into the bag.

"Who else are you mad at?" He asked. "Carl, for being a pussy! For ruining our legacy and picking the wrong side, for acting like I'm the villain." I huffed punching the bag. "Who else?" He wondered. "I bet you're angry at Nancy and Robby right?" He said.

"Nancy thinks she's a princess, always acting high and mighty judging me on my home life. On my upbringing like it's my fault my dads a prick and going to prison!" I roared throwing my fists even harder into the punching bag. "Do you want to be strong?" He asked me. "Yes sensei!" I shouted continuing to punch the bag nearly knocking it over.

"What do you want to be?" John asked me, "A winner sensei!" I shouted back not hearing the bell jangle. "A winner you will be..." He smirked. "Hello?" The voice of Amanda LaRusso interrupted us. "Is anyone here?" She called out as Sensei and I both walked out of the back dojo. John had a towel around his neck which made me wonder if he practiced before I came.

"We're closed, darling. But if you got a youngster you'd like to put on the list for karate lessons, I'd be happy to help you." My grandfather smirked, "Although the list is fairly queued up, especially with my friends joining." I smiled. "Is one of those lessons how to jump a bunch of kids and break one of their arms?" She sassed getting closer towards us.

"Did they? Must've had it coming, what happened Isabelle?" He asked me. "Your daughter started that, she jumped my guys, my crew. Of course we would retaliate." I fought back. "She's not a perfect little princess Amanda, they attacked us at school. Wonder why Samantha got two Saturday detentions?" I spoke up. "See they had it coming." My grandfather simply said as I wiped the sweat off of my forehead.