Chapter 34

It's been a month since I was taken away. My baby bump was growing and was now slightly visible. Which I showed off proudly.

Nightmares haunt every step I take.

There are so many things I am scared of.

Tomorrow Curt and Courtney are making me start school again at some high dollar fancy school. The school has no form of electronics except for teachers. Meaning there was no chance that I would be able to get a hold of Hayden or anyone else.

((Hayden's Point of View))

"Jones, you have to help me." I begged my old friend as I walked into his office.

Jones and I had gone to highschool together. We had been troublemakers, but not as bad as Desi and Hanna. He had been my best friend. We had seperated after high school, since he wanted tobe a lawyer and I wanted to be a teacher.We hadn't really gotten a chance to talk since I found out I had an arranged marriage to Desi. I had been busy dealing with her and teaching her. Then finding her. Now I had to find her again.

Right when I first found out, and hadn't met her, he had known about it. He hasn't heard from me since then though. Which showed on his shocked reaction to see me.

"You want me to help you get out of that arranged marriage?" he asks me.

I shook my head. "No, I love Desi more then anything. In fact, we're expecting our first child."

He smiles at me. "Congragulations. Now what's the problem then?"

I sighed and explained the whole ordeal to him. Including showing him the wedding picture of me and her that I carried around with me. "And now I don't even get to see our child until he or she is well after being born. I don't get to support her in the child birth. I want to be there for Desi, support her."

"I'll see what I can do to helping you out." he said.

"Thank you." I said.

"But that means you have to help me get information." he said.

"All right, Ill do anything to get her back into my life." I said. "She is my world."

"Let's start working then." he said, showing me the bookshelf full of lawyer books that had all sorts of legal information.

I pulled out my phone.

"What are you doing?" Jones asked.

I sent a text message to Hanna, Mason, Dallas, and the twins. Then I looked up from my phone to Jones. "Calling in back up."