Chapter 17

I woke up and realized two things. One, I wasn't in the basement any more, which, as odd as this may sound, I kinda wish I was, you'll find out why. Two, I was strapped to a bed, that's why. There were no windows, and I could tell just by the looks of it that this was a sound proof room.

No one would be able to hear me scream.

The door creaks open. I look at it, terrified that it might be Fay or Veronica coming back to kick my ass when I was defenseless.

But I was wrong, oh boy was I wrong. It wasn't them.

Instead it was a man who was in his mid twenties. He smiled at me and walked over to me, closing the door behind him.

"Hello," he says. He said it kindly the first I've heard in a couple of days. Maybe he was actually nice. That would be a nice change. "I've heard that you've been very mean to my sister."

I shook my head. "I haven't been mean to her!"

"Don't lie." he said, still in this kinda voice. "I heard that you stole her boyfriend from her."

"I have an arranged marriage to Hayden!" I protested.

"Either way he's not with her any more and she wants to make you suffer." he is now leaning over me. "And there for, she wants me to help her."

My eyes widen. "What are you going to do to me?"

He gives me an evil smile. "What do you think?" he leans closer.

"Please no." I'm crying now because I'm terrified. "Please I beg you. Don't do this. Get back at me some other way, just not this way."

"Aww someone doesn't want to have some pleasure." he said.

"Please don't!" I screamed.

His hand started running up and down my side.

I screamed more.

"No one can here you, bitch." he says, then he tears my already ruined shirt.

Then the rest follow.

I scream all I can, but it's no use.

No one can hear me scream.

((Hayden's Point of View))

I slouched down into Officer Bryant's chair in front of his desk. "Please tell me you have found something on her." I beg.

He sighs. "The only thing we have found recently are tire tracks from the van that took Desiray away. They belong to a couple of cars in the area and we're going to go check out who owns them. In the mean time, try not to worry. She will be just fine."

"How can I not worry? We are getting married in less than two months and she's missing!" I yelled.

"Sir, calm down, we're doing everything we can do to find her."

"Please let me help!" I said.

"Sir your emotionally unstable and it might decrease our chances of finding her."

"What? I'm not unstable!" I yelled.

"Calm down, we're doing our best to find her."

"Well maybe your best isn't good enough." I then walk out of there. Slamming the damn door shut behind me.