Chapter 29 Part 2

"Dad!" I stared at him wide-eyed. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Don't speak to me in that tone, young lady." he snapped angrily at me.

Hayden pulls me into his arms. "You weren't invited. How were you let in without an invitation?" he asks my dad.

"Well I am her father." that ass hole said glaring at Hayden.

"No your not!" I screamed. "I disowned you remember!"

"Shut up!" he growled at me.

Mason, Hanna, Don, Lane, and Mom stood in front of me and Hayden protectively. "Leave them alone, Curt." Mom shouted at him.

"She is my daughter too!" he shouts back.

Some cops came in and escorted him out. But they left the teenage boy there, since he wasn't causing any harm. He looked familiar, I realized. Then I realized who it was.

I smiled and threw my arms around his neck. "Dallas!" I squealed.

He chuckles at me, hugging me tightly. "Hey, little Desi. Looks like your big Desi now though."

"Who's he?" Hayden asks me, a little bit jealous. Awww he's so damn sexy when he's like that. Specially in that tux.

"Hayden, this is my twin brother Dallas, Dallas this is my about-to-be-before-we-were-interrupted husband." I explained.

"Ah," Hayden nods, relaxing a little bit.

I pout. "Can we get back to why we're hear now?"

Everyone agreed and I went back to holding hands with Hayden.

The ceremony went quickly after that. In fact I think I fell asleep.

Until the priest said the words, "You may now kiss the bride."

I smiled at Hayden as he leaned in to kiss me. And I loved every minute of the kiss. It wasn't like all the other times we kissed. No it was something new. Something we were doing as husband and wife. I love him so freaking much.

Everybody headed to the wedding reception once it was all over.

I didn't leave Hayden's side the entire time. We went onto the dance floor to have our first dance together. I smiled up at him, while he smiled down on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his snaked around my waist. We held onto each other tightly. Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought back to everything we had been through this year.

"What's wrong?" he asks me in a low voice.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too, Desiray Edwards." he smiled softly at the last part.

I laughed, a few tears falling down my face. "I can't believe we're finally married."

"Me either." he said, kissing away my tears. "Don't cry, baby."

"I can't help it." I said weakly. "I was just thinking about everything we have been through together. I realized we survived hell."

"Well you are involved." he teases softly.

I giggle. "No I think most of it's your fault."

He leans in close and whispers in my ear. "We will settle this while we're on our honeymoon."

I blushed deeply, realizing what he really meant by that.

He chuckled. "You are too adorable."

"The blushing bride. Isn't that the saying? Well I see how ironic that is right now." Hanna said, smiling at me.

"Shut up." I mock glared at her.

"Sorry, sweetcakes, no can do." she said to me.

"We came wanting cake." Mason said. "Not to annoy poor Desi. She has Hayden to do that now."

"I still wanna!" Hanna pouted. "He gets to annoy her twenty four seven!"

"Well actually less than that since they'll most likely be.......preoccupied until then." Mason said suggestively with a stupid smart ass grin.

That comment just made me blush any more.

"Make her blush any more and she'll explode. Then I won't get to enjoy our honeymoon." Hayden said.

Hanna and Mason burst out laughing.

"You guys are ass holes." I said.

"But I'm officially your ass hole." Hayden smirked. "'In sickness, and in health.'"

"More like hell." I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't know angels could be in hell." he said.

"Your not an angel, Hayden."

He kissed me softly. "Actually I was talking about you."

**On the plane to who knows where**

Hayden won't tell me where we are going for our honeymoon. All I know is that right now I'm sitting in a first class seat sitting next to the sexiest man called my husband. Gosh, I was never going to get tired of myself thinking that. Or hearing it for that matter.

I had changed out of my wedding dress and into a pair of distressed skinny jeans and a black lacy top that Hanna had got me as a wedding gift, no doubt in my mind did I know why she gave that to me.

The plane landed and Hayden woke me up. I hadn't even realized I had fallen asleep. We walked down the ramps and into a liimo that was waiting for us.

I looked out the window as we road to somewhere.

"England? Our honeymoon is in England?" I asked Hayden in disbelief.

He smiles. "Only the best for my wife."

I threw my arms around him and started to kiss him roughly.

He pulls away after a moment. "Hold on, honey, we're almost to where we are staying."

I swatted his arm for that comment.

The limo stopped and Hayden climbed out. "Wait here." he told me as he helped the driver carry the bags somehwere.

Then he comes back and picks me up bridal style. He carries me into a country english home. He carries me all the way upstairs and instantly I know where he's headed. He pauses at the top of the stairs.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you want to?" he asks.

I smile at him and kiss him. He kisses back hard. I wrap my legs around his waist, while my arms went around his neck. He held onto me tightly while he fumbled with the bedroom door.

Once we were inside he closed it shut, the PRIVATE sign swaying.

And that's how my honeymoon began.