Chapter 8

"Desi?" Hayden asked knocking on my door. "We're going to be late for school."
I didn't answer him. Instead I added the last bit of eyeliner to my make-up.
He walked into the room. "You are wearing that to school?" he asks in shock, taking in my short black mini skirt and guitar t-shirt along with my combat boots.
"Nope." I said with a smile.
"So where the hell do you think you're going dressed like that? A whore convention?"
I laughed. "Your funny."
"Seriously, Desiray. Where do you think your going?" he asks me.
I gave him a fake innocence smile. "I am going to the new club down the street."
"Instead of school?" he asks.
"Uh, yeah." I said. "Me, Hanna, and Mason are going."
"No your not." he says firmly, crossing his arms over his chest.
"And why not exactly?" I asked him, walking towards him.
"Because you need to go to school." he tells me.
I am now right in front of him. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer. "And what is one day going to hurt?"
"We could be doing something important." he said, putting his arms around my waist.
"Aw, but the club could be important too." I argue with a pouty face.
"Think about it. You skip school then we can't have our inbetween class make-out sessions." he says.
"Damn." I said.
"Can't have it both ways, Desi," he tells me.
"Or you could come to the club. Take a sick day from school. You've worked hard enough too." I tell him.
He sighs. "All right. But just because I don't want to see you, Hanna, or Mason get in trouble. Someone has to watch you three."
I kiss him. "Thank you!" I look him up and down.
He has a cocky grin on his face. "Checking me outI see."
I laugh. "Nope. You need to change into something that will make you blend in with us. Someone else from school might see us and recognize you. So you need to become a teenager."
"I have some clothes in my closet that'll work." he says. "I'll go change."
He walks out of my room to change. I wait for him to come back. Five minutes later he comes in and I hardly recognize him. He looks like a total skater. Skinny jeansthat fit him just right, a Three Days Grace One-X t-shirt, and a pair of vans. And damn does he look sexy.
He smiles at me. "See something you like."
"Most definetly." I reply. I look him up and down again, hardly believing that he owned those clothes.
"Ready to go?" he asks me.
I nod. We head outside and he starts to get in his car. "Uh, no." I said. "Someone could recognize your car. We're skateboarding over there."
He nods and we head to the garage and pull out my skateboards. Yes, I do enjoy skateboarding. Some girls actually do.
"So what do you think of my outfit?" I asked him when we were in front of Hanna's house. Hanna and Mason lived right next to each other so I knew that he was already here.
"I think you look too sexy to exist." he says.
"Your lying!" I accuse.
He leans over me. "If only I was."
Just then Hanna comes out. "Your cheating on Hayden!" she gasps.
I laughed. "NO this is Hayden."
He turns towards her and she gasps. Along with Mason who walks out of the house behind her. "I didn't recognize you!" he says with a shock.
"Neither did Desi." Hayden says with a wicked grin.
I swat him on the arm. "Of course I knew it was you!"
"Sure ya did." he teases.
After a little while we head over to the club. We danced for what seemed like hours and hada great time.
Until someone we recognized showed up.
Ms. Dotson!