Chapter 9 And Pix of Desi

Ms. Dotson saw Hayden and I. Instantly she started to walk over.
Shit! She's recognized him.
"Hello, Desiray." she says in a cold tone of voice. "Who's this your with?"
Maybe she hasn't recognized him.
"This is my boyfriend, Matt." I lied. I squeezed on his hand, making sure that he didn't say anything.
"That's fasinating." she rolled her eyes, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "So why aren't you in school to have your little make-out session with your little Hayden?"
"What make-out session?" I asked, playing dumb. I hide the true shock and terror I was feeling.
"Oh I know all about what you two do in his classroom." she says with an evil smile. "And it's disgusting. Someone like him should be with me."
"Be with what? A whore?" I asked.
"What the hell do you want, Ms. Dotson?" Hanna asks, walking up.
"Just wondering why little Desiray here isn't using Hayden's services." she said.
Mason stared at her in shock. Which I knew he was faking. "Desi's not a whore, you stupid bitch."
"Yeah I'm not," I said. "If you don't mind, it's time for us to go."
I dragged my friends and 'Matt' out of there. We climbed on our skateboards and then headed over to my house. We went up to my room and locked the door behind us.
Hayden pulled me into his arms. "I can't believe she knows."
"I know." I said, burying my head in the crook of his neck.
"I don't think she does." Hanna announces.
"What?" Hayden, Mason, and I ask her in shock.
"She was just guessing. You could see by the look on her face. She wasn't sure about it." she explains. "But you two have to be careful. She's gonna try and catch you two in the act. So no more make-out sessions."
"Not sure if I want to give those up." Hayden mutters in my ear.
I try to hide my smile, and elbow him in the stomach. "We'll be careful." I promised.
"So what do we do now?" Mason asks.
"Twilight Movie Marathon!" Hanna squeals.
Mason and I groan. She's made us watch the Twilight Saga a million times. She's obsessed with it.
Hanna turns on the TV in my room and pulls out the copy of each movie she carries in her purse, yes she is that obsessed. She puts the first movie in the DVD player.
We start to watch the movie, Hanna silently quotes all the 'romantic' parts, as she always does.
"It's been five minutes and I already hate this movie." Hayden mutters in my ear.
"I've seen it too many times. Tolerance is long gone. I can't stand this movie. Only joy in the whole series is Taylor Lautner shirtless and fight scenes." I tell him.
"So Taylor Lautner beats me?" he teases.
I give him a teasing smile. "Most definatly."