Chapter 32

I'm pregnant. I had just found out, and was waiting for Hayden to come home so I could tell him. While he was out searching for a job, I had taken eight different pregnancy tests. All had given me the same answer.

I was so happy. I couldn't stop smiling. Hayden was going to be the first person I would tell. So unfortunatly I couldn't call Hanna, Mason, the twins, or Dallas about it. Best friends were after husbands after all. I had to wait before I even told my own mother about it! Though I could already hear her joy about the news in my mind.

Just then the door swings open. I jump off the couch to go and greet Hayden at the door. Then I stop. "What the hell are you doing here?" I snap at him.

"I came to rescue my daughter from a marriage she shouldn't have been forced into." says my father.

"Go away." I said. "I'm happy!"

Just then three cops come in. "Desiray Riley, you are now in legal custody of Curt Riley, and will be until out of college. You will have no contact with Hayden Edwards,Dallas Riley, Hanna Gates, Mason Tyler, Don and Lane Parson, or Alicia Riley."

Next thing I know I'm being drug out of my house and forced into a police car. As I'm being backed out of the driveway, Hayden pulls up. He starts to yell at the cops, who just keep on driving.

"I love you." I mouthed to him, knowing that he couldn't hear me through the glass.

After that he was out of sight.

I could no longer see him.

Now, who knows what my life will be like. From what I remember of my dad, he was crazy. Is he still that way? By the sound of it, he most definately is.

((Hayden's Point of View))

I called the cops to instantly know what the meaning was to take my wife away. My Desi was gone from me again.

I was told the whole deal. None of us would be allowed to have contact with her now that her dad has full custody of her until she is out of college.

Now I'll never know what she meant when she texted me earlier.

With a sigh, I pulled out my phone and read the message.

Sexy Mr. Edwards,

I have something to tell you. And you are gonna love it ;D. Hurry home so I can tell you, babe.

Love ya the most,

Mrs. Edwards.

I pulled out my phone and called Mason. He was the one I was closest too. Maybe since he was a guy who loved her almost as much as I did, though his love was brotherly.

"Everything okay, Hayden?" he asks.

I never call him around eight o'clock in the evening. He instantly knew something was wrong.

"She's gone. Again." I told him stiffly. "The cops took her. Her dad now has full custody of her until she's through with college. That's not the worst part. The worst part is that we can't even see or talk to her."

"I'll be over in a little while." he says.

"See ya in a few." I said, hanging up.

I went in the bathroom to get some advil for the pounding head ache I now had. I looked in the mirror to see how much paler I was. I looked sickly.

My gaze dropped down to see something.

Or rather, somethings.

Pregnancy tests. About eight of them. I read each and every one of them. All read the same thing.

Positive.

I slid down to the floor.

That's what she had to tell me. That she was pregnant.

Mason comes in and finds me still on the floor. "What happened now?" he asks me, sitting down next to me, worried.

I point up at the pregnancy tests. He reads them as I say, "She was pregnant."

His eyes widen. "Did you know this when they took her?"

I shook my head. "I just now found out."

"Gosh, this can't be happening." he groans, running a hand through his hair.

"But it is. Some horrible messed up nightmare." I said. "I am going to be a father. And I won't be able to see my baby for four years. My child. My own flesh and blood. My own baby won't know who I am until their around three or four."

I had wanted to be the father of Desi's children ever since the first time we had kissed. You can't really blame me for that though, since she's gorgeous. Not only that but I have the right to. After all at the time she was my fiancee.

And now, now that she had just found out that she was pregnant. After what felt like she had just been returned to my arms, she was gone again. Forced to leave me worried to death about her.

She was all I really had.

Now she was gone to me for years.

((Mason's Point of View))

Hayden was all torn up about Desi. Again.

I felt terrible for him. He had just gotten her back in his arms, married her, and now she was gone again. Basically in the blink of an eyes.

It was bad, but made worse after he found out that she was pregnant with their first child.

I walked out of the bathroom and called Mrs. Riley, Hanna, Don and Lane, and Dallas to tell them what happened.

All of them instantly came over here. Hanna threw her arms around my neck and started sobbing hard into my shoulder.

"She's gone........" she cried into my shoulder.

"I know." I whisper.

"I want her back."

"So do I."

"When did this happen?" Don asks me.

"Apparently after Hayden got home. A little before eight." I told him and the others. "He's a wreck over her being gone."

"I would imagine so." Mrs. Riley said. "He is her husband. He loves her. Who wouldn't be a wreck if the love of their life was just taken from you?"

I sigh. "That's not all. It get's worse." I hadn't told them the other thing about Desi being taken yet. No time like the present though. "She found out that she was pregnant. Just today. She had sent a text to Hayden saying that she had something to tell him. Well that was the news. He watched her be taken away, then called me. After that he went into the bathroom where he found eight pregnancy tests. All positive."

Her mother gasps, putting a hand to her mouth. "Oh my gosh!"

"It's okay, Mom." Dallas said. "I'm gonna kill that damn bastard."

Damn bastard meaning his dad.

"We'll help." the twins, Hanna, and I agreed.

Somehow we would get Desi back. Hopefully.