Chapter 18

I was locked in that same room of torment for days. Food would be slid through a slit in the wall. The only visitors I got were Fay, Veronica, and Rabon, her brother and the face I saw in my nightmares. I spent my nights, curled up in a corner, not being able to sleep in that bed without vivid memories haunting more than they already did. I spent most of my time crying when the three of them weren't here. I cried mostly over Hayden. I missed him so much. I cried because I missed Hanna, Mason, and my mom. I hardly ever cried for myself. The only time I did was after Rabon's visits.

The door opens. Rabon walks in. He grabs me from where I am in the corner. Roughly, he shoves me onto the bed and puts the handcuffs on me. He shackles my ankles as well.

"Did you miss me, baby?" he asks.

"NO!" I screamed.

"You do know what the punishment for saying no is, right?" he gives me a vicious cruel smile as he gazes hungrily over my body.

Just then the door opens. I scream quickly and loudly before my mouth is covered up by Rabon's hand.

Fay appears in the doorway. "V says that we need to go shopping. She says we both have to go with her. But we have to leave your pet here."

He seems disappointed. "Aww, but I was just about to start playing with her."

She rolls her eyes. "We have to go now, she says. She wants to go before the rush starts."

He sighs and gets away from me. "Fine."

They leave the room.

I remain shackled to the bed.

Alone.

((The Next Door Neighbor's Point of View))

"Yo, bro, did you hear a scream?" I asked my twin brother Don.

"Yeah, Lane. I did. Wanna go check it out?"

"You read my mind." I said.

We walked out of the house.

"Where do you think it came from?" Lane asks.

I pointed to the grey house next to us. "From inside there."

"Should we call the police?"

I shook my head. "They probably are going to think we're pranking calling. We better investigate for ourselves."

We made our way towards the house........

((Hayden's Point of View))

This was driving me insane. No one wanted to be around me because I was furious.

She was still no where to be found. It's been a month. A month! We are to be getting married soon and she's gone. I don't even know if I'll ever see her again. But she has to turn up sometime.

I will make sure that I find her.

She's the only thing that can take me out of this insanity.