Chapter 11

I walked downstairs on Saturday morning. Mom was at work so it was just Hayden and me today, since I had no plans. I walked into thekitchen to see him standing there, shirtless. He only had a pair of blue plaid boxers on. I gawked at how well muscled he was.
"See something you like?" he asks with a cocky grin.
I nod eagerly. "Of course I do."
He chuckles. "Even though the first day you said......oh what was it exactly?...........Oh I know, 'I wouldn't find you attractive even if you were the only human being on earth'."
"Shut up and give me my morning kiss!" I ordered.
He chuckles. "Ooh, greedy today. I like it."
After he gives me a quick kiss, I swat him in the arm. "Don't call me greedy, ass hole."
"Awww, is someone PMSing?" he asks.
I gave him a look that says 'you don't want to test me right now'.
He sighs and puts his arm around me. "What's wrong, Desi?"
I leaned into him. "I caused you to lose your job! You should hate me!"
"I could never hate you, Desi. I've tried before." he says.
I gasped and start to back out of his arms. "What do you mean?"
He pulls me back into his arms, and brushes a strand of hair out of my face. "It was before I met you. I was dating some girl, Veronica, and we'd been dating for two months. Then my parents told me that I was to be married to some girl that I didn't even know. And that I was going to have to break of with Veronica. I did as I was told, seeing as I wanted the enheritance that they threatened to take away from me. Then I met you. And as soon as you started mouthing everyone off, I liked you. Then I started to fall in love with you." he says.
I sighs. "I guess that's all right.................wait, was that Veronica girl pretty?"
He chuckles. "She was." I pouted. "But you are beautiful, Desiray."
I smile and stand on my tippy toes to kiss him.
"I love you, baby." he says.
"I love you too, Hayden." I reply. "So what are we going to do today?"
"Well I was thinking somewhere along the lines of your room or mine..........." his voice trailed off with a smile.
I stared at him shocked. "You know that-"
He cuts me off. "I was kidding. I would never push you into something you wouldn't want to do."
"And yet you make me go to school."
He laughs. "That is actually good for you."
"Yeah yeah. And butter and fast food doesn't cause heart attacks." I said sarcastically.
"What am I going to do with you?" he asks, shaking his head.
I shrug. "There are plenty of things that don't work."
He smiles. "But I do know what does."
He kisses my jawline, then pecks my lips. Then he walks off.
"Teasing is not fair!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.
He just smiles at me. "Neither is life."
I grumble something that he says isn't very lady like to say. I don't care though. It wasn't fair for him to play a mean trick like that!