breakfast

ginny pov
we rushed into the great hall still feeling lightly embarrassed, i was still mad on how that professor acted but i didn't want to burden luna she has enough on her plate.
we were in the hall at this point but i had a feeling people were looking but i don't know if that's because we're both flustered or there was something else. i love this school but sometimes it's a lot of hassle to deal with the people at the same time, it's like when i'm at home i get attention because i'm mums only girl that she always wanted but it feels to much most the time.
luna turned around and whispered, "does it feel like everyone is staring at us." "yeah but we're already out as a couple i don't know what else it could be." "maybe people know about my secret with my powers" maybe she's right it will be really awkward if it was true.
Lunas pov
i felt all weird because of the people looking at me or ginny. well that's until some second year came up to me and asked, "is it true you're family to dumbledore." i was kind of mad that it's gone around i marched out the hall and straight to dumbledore's office with ginny following me. i yelled,"ACID POPS!" the Griffin startedto move and we got onto the stairs i walked straight in there and i don't care if he was talking to someone.
until it was no other than harry potter the chosen boy sat down which i didn't care right now because i'm pretty sure he knows anyway. "how do people know were related, people aren't supposed to know what if they know about the other thing or what if this is that umbitch because let me tell you when she was in the class room and found me and ginny kissing... forget that part but what if voldemort knows." i ranted. harry didn't know what to do because i don't think he has ever saw me like this and i don't think dumbledore has either.