rumours

⚠️possible tw⚠️
ginny's pov
the Christmas holidays are coming to an end. i didn't know what to feel i'm now a week clean from self-harm and it feels good. me and luna have spent a lot of time together whilst she's not with dumbledore, they have got really close and she's been practicing her new magic. her eyes are now gold all the time i get lost in them constantly well i did before but we have got closer in both ways mentally and physically. she loves her new magic all though i'm worried if it gets out Voldemort would come after her and i can't lose again. every-time i'm around her my stomach still flips with butterflies in it. when she kisses me my heart skips a beat this all sounds cringe but it's all true i love her i want her to have my kids and grow old together.

someone knocked on the door and it frightened me half to death. i ran and hid my diary then walked over to the door to open it. as soon as the door opened i felt lips upon mine. i just looked at saw the best platinum haired girl in front of me. i said," hey darling, how are you feeling?"
"i feel great i have something to tell you but how are you chérie"
"i'm amazing. what do you need to tell me because you know i'm inpatient."
"ok i will come in and i will explain and show you." luna said. she grabbed me hand and shut the door behind us to keep it quiet. she dragged me to the bed. she looked down and the floor then got tears in her eyes
"i was with my uncle (dumbledore) and we were doing some more training. i discovered how i got my magic. i'm going to say this all in one go because i still don't know how to handle it. when i was a baby i was kidnapped by these horrible people then done experiments on me and injected me with some things apparently i was there for 4 years before they found me again. they placed a memory charm on me just in case i remembered i got powers off them. the powers i know i have now are: control over fire, water and some red sparks that come out my hands. i don't think my wand less magic is apart of it because i got that from my uncle." she explained in a sad tone.
i didn't know what to say so i just hugged her. i whispered," it's ok i'm so sorry that happened please tell me how to help."
"i just need to be thankful that no one knows about any of it. plus everyone comes back today so we have the dinner in the great hall in a bit."
we sat there for a little while when i stood up and took her hand to lead to the great hall. i was walking down the hall when i noticed we were late so we had to walk in there when everyone would stare at us. i was tempted to go back to bed and not go but i know how big this is to luna to see everyone again. we walked in and everyone's eyes looked at us we sat on the gryffindor table then dumbledore carried on. he was saying the usual announcements and i zoned out.
suddenly a lady all in pink got up to the front. i didn't like the look of her she was saying some sort of boring stuff. i didn't really care though as long as she didn't cause to much trouble with my life.

luna pov
ginny didn't seem to be paying attention but i could feel people looking at me. what if people found out about my powers i wouldn't be able to help the order like i wish i could. i'm there secret weapon for when the time comes. people were leaving so i thought we were dismissed i whispered in ginny's ear "do you want to go now?" she nodded and grabbed me hand we walked out.
i turned to her and said," did you see people looking at me do you think they know?"...