at the weasleys

ginny pov
we were both sat on the train when the trolley lady came round and asked "anything of the trolley my dears. oh and also were 30minutes away."
i got excited because i haven't saw bill and percy for a while. my and luna were talking for a while until we felt the train stop. we stood up ready to get off. as we ran off the train i saw mum so i grabbed hold of luna's arm and ran towards her. she saw me and hugged me straight away, she said to luna," hello dear, how are you i hope you had a lovely time at hogwarts." luna looked worried like how she didn't know how to answer. all she said back was "it was all good thank you" in a panicky tone. mum said' "ahh there's ron shall we be going now."
we both nodded.

luna pov
we took the floo network back and walked in. it looked amazing there house was the best thing ever. it looked like a dream. mrs. weasley came up to me and said "you will be staying in ginny's room my dear is that ok?" i said," yeah that's good, oh and by the way i love this house it's amazing." she smiled and said, "i'll get ginny to show you around she's just talking to bill, fleur and percy.  just let me know if you need anything. we will have dinner around 6:00 o'clock." she shouted,"ginny come show luna around."
ginny came to where we were and took my bag and my arm. we went into her room we started to unpack my stuff.