who would date me?

Ginny POV
"Sooo umm Neville your gay that's wonderful." I tried to take the tension out of the atmosphere after what Luna just did to that pathetic excuse of a human. "Umh." Neville just agrees with me and starts to stare into space again. "How did your grandma take it." I asked him lightly. This could go one of two ways. I'm accepted in my family because Ronald is gay and Percy is also gay. Neville shoves back him chair with an ear bleeding scrape and walks out of the great hall. I rush out of the hall and chase after Neville as he stops and punches the wall with a hard crack of his knuckles. "Neville please talk to me." I was trying to ask as politely as possible because I needed to know how to comfort him. "How do you think she took it?!" Neville started to scream and fell to his knees and punched the ground and started to make his knuckles bleed. "Neville.." I sat down at his side and hugged his broad shoulders. He was wracking with sobs. After a while his cries died down and I heard somebody coming round the corner. It was Malfoy. "What do you want malfoy?!" I said with a sort of venom in my voice. "I came to talk to Neville actually Ginny if you don't mind." He said it with a blank look on his face. I don't think he even registered that he called me by my name. Neither of us mentioned it so I just left it. "Hey Neville come here." Neville slowly got up from the floor and awkwardly hugged Neville. I heard draco whisper something in Neville's ear. Hey it's not all bad I'm gay to it'll get better I know a guy that would defiantly date you and I'm being serious. Neville pulled back from the hug and looked at draco confused and he just nodded. Draco then in turn looked at me and said "if you heard even a word of that you are not to tell a soul okay weaslett." There's the malfoy I know. I knew his nice deminor wouldn't last long.

Luna POV
I can still feel the eyes staring at me as I leave the great hall for my first lesson.