the chose prick

luna POV
luna had been disheartened about how harry was going to steal ginny from her. she couldn't believe it. she sadly walked to go find a compartment that was empty. she always tried to board early to find a empty compartment to herself as she liked to do 'weird' things as people called it. she sat down and started to cry. why was all of this happening to her? she was bullied and her only friend/crush was being taken away from her by the chosen one. she might as well give up now because she could never compete with all of that. suddenly, she heard a faint shouting of ginny. she strained her ears to hear what they were saying "if you talk to me again i will break your arm and then for good measure i will file a restraining order!" was that ginny? no it couldn't be nobody would ever dare to say that to the chosen one. there were girls literally trying to trick him into falling in love with them when ginny rejected him. i suppose she really did hate him and what she heard next was icing on the cake, "ginny come on you know i'm only joking around!". "but i'm not so back off perv!" luna felt so proud of ginny for standing up to him. luna was quite skilled at legilimency and she had seen the things that he wanted to do to ginny. it was quite awful really and she couldn't unsee it.
ginny POV
"hey luna are you in here?" asked ginny. "yes?" luna said wiping her nose with the back of her sleeve "who is is?" asked luna a bit tentative to see if the bullies were. "it's me." said ginny. she felt as though she betrayed her best friend but she could explain. she sat down next to luna as the 'golden' trio walked past the compartment and as harry walked past she stuck my middle finger up to him. "i'm so sorry i left you back th...." but she was interrupted by luna placing her soft warm lips against hers. ginny started to blush and she knew she was in trouble. if anybody saw them then they would be ridiculed and ginny would probably get taken off the quidditch team. she began to kiss back this was when both there feelings would be shown.

comment what you think so far.🏳️‍🌈