malfoy manor

⚠️tw torturing⚠️
luna pov
i was panicking to myself locked in the dungeons of this manor which i'm guessing is either the malfoy or Lestrange. i know it's not the black because that's where sirius and remus lives. i was down in this dungeon it felt like ages but for all i know it could have been minutes, days or even a month. i was being tortured every other day for information on the order but i never gave up. i feel like everything is dying inside of me they only thing keeping me from dying is knowing hopefully i get to see ginny sometime soon. i don't think i can last one more cruciatus curse on me but at the same time i think if i loose anymore blood i don't think i could any longer. i need to think of a plan and quick. i have one when they take me to the hall to be tortured i will try to do wandless magic like that time when i was and i made my whole kitchen turn yellow because mum was tickling me and i couldn't stop laughing that's what turnt it yellow. i know this isn't the same but something has to work it just has plus i don't even know if anything has happened to ginny i just hoped it nothing has.
it was getting close to the time to go up when there was a loud bang and spell shouting. when three people got sent down i was slightly excited to see someone another life form that isn't a deatheater. they turned around and it was harry,ron and hermione, i couldn't walk with a limp any faster. i just hugged them it felt ages but so short at the same time. i started a conversation with ron, i said," how is ginny."

he replied with,"she's not well that's why we came to get you."
"but you are risking everything "
"it's worth it knowing that my sister will be in the arms of her true love"
"that's sweet ron but how do you suppose we get out." i spoke gently without trying to offend anyone.
hermione then said," we have reason to believe and even mcgonagall agrees that you have some sort of hidden strength or spells that people do not know about like how you helped ellie when she was hit."
i replied with," oh that spell it just sort of came to me, like a vision or like i've read it before."
"can you think of where you may have read it or where you were or possibly even how you done it because ellie said your wand was on bellatrix the whole time."
"i guess i didn't even notice i was so distracted but there's something every time they took me up their i would come back down and have the same type of things again but in the morning i would wake and i would feel slightly better. i think it's the only reason i'm alive."
"that's so strange but it sounds so powerful at the same time but do you remember where or what your doing."
"some points it's fuzzy but it looks like my childhood bedroom and my mums old school diaries."
"was your mum powerful?"
"yes she even said her great grandfathers brother was one of the most powerful beings to live at this moment in time but i don't know him."
"you could inherited his power somehow."
we all just nodded in silence it was slightly awkward but more comfortable whilst we tried to figure out how to get out.
i was thinking harder and harder but my vision went funny and i fell ron was there to catch me but i felt a tingling sensation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
inside lunas head
i was sat only a bed but this one felt as if i've been their before. it was hard to focus but i remember from before about ginny how she needs me so i had to focus. there was a book on my lap as if i should be reading it i started to quickly go through them when i found something about my great grandfather he was Aberforth Dumbledore so that must make professor dumbledore my great great uncle. i got up and walked around it looked just as i remember. i couldn't tell if this was a memory, a vision or something like that. i walked into the kitchen and i saw mum. i broke down at this point and so did she like she new what was happening. she ran over to me and we hugged for ages. we sat down and began to talk i caught her up on everything what's happened since she left. we went on a stroll outside we found the place where she died and everything went flashy and i just saw her laying there as if she died again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
back inside the dungeon
my eyes shot open and i say harry's face in front of mine. it was really hard to breathe but i got it under control before i stressed people out more.
ron asked," what happened?"
i replied,"its hard to remember i saw my mother and she new that i was me now instead of a little girl."
"did you see anything else or heard."
"i-i saw something before i came back it was my mum she was dead before me." i didn't even notice a tear fall down my cheek. hermione just hugged me on the floor.
hermione asked," do you remember anything else?"
i replied with, "yes i found out who my great great grandfather is."
"who?"
"it is Aberforth Dumbledore, before you say-"
harry cut me off by saying," so your relative is professor dumbledore as in our headmaster."
"yes-s"
"it's alright we can stop if we want."
i stood up and rushed over to the door the were confused and i whispered a spell that works on cursed locks and it was open. i turned around and spoke," it's open." they looked shocked at first but just casually walked over. we slowly made our way upstairs without trying to be seen. but i didn't care what the others were doing but i rushed up there. bellatrix and the malfoys were there bellatrix tried to curse me but i blocked it i said one back and they all went unconscious. ron walked up to see if it was clear he said ," luna your eyes they have changed color there a gold color."

(they looked like this

(they looked like this.)
i replied,"it's only happened once when i was young it didn't go away for weeks."
"do you think this will go away?"
"i doubt it very much it could even be permanent.can we go see ginny now."

we were in hogwarts castle now.

i know i've made stuff up about lunas great great grandfather so please don't be mad it's just a fanfic