SHESSSS ALIVEEEEE

Ginny POV
When I stepped out of class an owl dropped a letter into my hands. It was my last lesson of the day and I would be going to dinner next. I looked at the letter I simply said to Ginny in slightly slanted curly writing. It was Luna's writing. The letter read,
to ginny
I hope this letter reaches you. I have woken up and I wanted you to come visit me after class. I miss you so much. I want you to go and eat first because you health comes first. I want you to know that I love you so much.
Love Luna
I ran to dinner and grabbed two plates and put food on both of them and ran out of the great hall before most of the students had got into the hall. I ran all the way to the hospital ward. I wanted to see her so much.

Luna POV
Ginny would be coming to see me soon. Dinner usually finished at about 6:30pm and I was hoping to see Ginny at about 7:00pm. I heard running out in the hall and just dismissed it as the younger students racing each other to the great hall. I heard the running stop outside the entrance for the ward I was on. Was there another persons coming onto this ward. The person entered and my face lit up. It was Ginny. How I'd missed her lopsided smile and the way she stood. I loved everything about her. She was perfect to me I opened up my arms as she walked over to me and snuggled into my neck. "Hey." That's all I said before Ginny silently started to cry into my hospital gown.