first 3 days at the weasleys

⚠️tw-panic attacks ⚠️
MONDAY
luna pov
mrs weasley was so nice towards me she had the best house and the best daughter.i was settling in well i thought but bill tried to guess who ginny was dating but she wouldn't tell. we have already spoke to fred, george and ron and told them not to say anything  otherwise they owe ginny 2 gallons each so i didn't think they would say anything soon. i got an owl this morning but i didn't open in front of anyone. i went up to my room where me and ginny were staying and i opened the letter.
dear luna
i hope your having a good christmas with the weasleys so far in this box is a present to mrs weasleys, mr weasleys just for christmas and a thanks for having you. also there's one for ginny because i know my daughter better than anyone and i can tell by your owl the other day that you two have something going on. i'm so proud of you!
love from dad.
i hide the presents in my almost empty trunk and i went back downstairs. we sat down for breakfast but i wasn't that hungry so i only had a half a slice of toast. to be honest i haven't really ate much since i left i hope mrs weasleys doesn't think it's because of her food it's just i'm a bit homesick.

ginny pov
we were sat at the table but bill wouldn't stop asking me who i date. he turned to luna and asked," are you dating anyone?" luna just smiled trying not the laugh. she replied "yes, their my favourite person ever."
bill said."who are they and what year there in."
luna replied," their in my year but i'm not gonna say who." she just giggled after until mrs weasleys helped me and told bill to calm down and don't worry about other people's love life.

TUESDAY
luna pov
it was midday when ginny asked if i wanted to go to diagon alley tomorrow. all i could say was its a date and i winked. we both laughed at that but secretly i was excited but panicking on the inside because i didn't know what to wear or anything. i decided to go see fred and george even though i've been told about there room if i go in i most likely to get pranked but i went in anyway. i have to admit i panicked and then they said "don't worry we won't do it to you." i walked and i started pacing and feeling sick they asked me what's up i stared rambling on," i feel sick constantly. i cant even speak to the person i want to speak to the most i don't feel like i can eat and not because i don't like the food it's because it feels like my body is rejecting it i threw up yesterday night but i don't know why. all of this and more and all i wanna do is talk to ginny but i feel like i can't for some reason. i just wanna talk to mum." all of a sudden everything went black and i fainted.
ginny pov
i was sat in my room wondering where luna was but then i just heard fred and george shout my name and mum's. i ran to their room and all i saw was luna on the floor. i ran over and put my fingers on her neck to see if she still had a pulse as she did. i shouted "mum come quick" she must of new it was important because she used her magic to get to where we were. her face dropped when she saw luna like as if someone had died. she started to worry like when ron fred and george took the car and went to save harry a few years ago. she asked fred and george what happened. they said" well she came in she looked worried she started pacing and speaking saying how she feels sick all the time and how she was actually sick last night and how she didn't know if she could talk to ginny about but they only person she wanted to talk to was her mum." my face dropped even more when she they said that she wanted to talk to her mum because i knew i couldn't help with that. mum took to our room but her in her bed and went down to make some food and some tea to help her feel better. she. didn't wake up for hours but i didn't leave her side no matter what people came in from time to time checking on her and to come see if i was alright. bill was being really suspicious as if he knew something but all he could say was "i need to speak to you both tomorrow"

WEDNESDAY
luna pov
i woke up and it felt like my head was ringing i had a massive headache. i looked to my my side and ginny was sat there reading whilst holding my hand. i started to move thats when she placed the book down and kissed me all of a sudden. she said "i love you" and of course i said it back. thats when she left to go get mrs weasley and bring her up to me with some breakfast and some tea. she said i had to eat otherwise i'm going to get a lot worse. when everyone heard i was up thats when people started to visit me because i was strictly on bed rest. ron came in first and asked how i was and just to say it's christmas eve eve. i giggled to that. then fred and george burst through the door to give me something from the joke shop they just apologised for not noticing earlier and to hope i get well soon. then bill and fluer came in but ginny told that he wanted to speak to us both. he started by saying "look i support both of you." and that made me sit up quickly and actually caught ginny's attention. he carried on,"me and fluer know your both together. i first noticed when you came in and had that ring on because i saw it ginny's room a while back and you both were acting very suspicious" me and ginny were both shocked we both didn't know what to say.

ginny pov
it shocked me that bill knew about us. i begged him" please don't tell mum or dad i have a plan to tell them please don't say anything."
he nodded but then mum walked in and i panicked to think she heard anything even though we were talking quietly. she didn't say anything about it so i didn't think so. i walked downstairs to get lunch and went back up to see luna with a sandwich but when i walked in she was gone. i panicked to myself but that's when i saw her walking outside. i quickly ran past everyone to outside. mum followed me to see what was happening. i ran straight up to luna and asked "what's happening"
she replied," i needed a walk but i feel like i just need to sit alone over there for a while." she pointed towards the a bit of grass that wasn't to far. i nodded and let her go. before i went back inside i looked over and it looked like she was
talking to the sky. i went and asked what was going on then fred said," she said yesterday that she wanted to speak to her mum. i'm guessing that's her way of communicating when she was away for her first christmas."
i said back to him," this isn't her first christmas without her. lunas mum passed away when luna was 9 i'm guessing it's her first christmas without the both of them."

luna pov
i sat there by myself hoping i didn't hurt ginny when i said alone but i felt confused. so i decided to talk to mum, i feel like she was always with me and if i go outside she can hear me. i said" hey mum i'm missing you right now. i wish you were here right now. but i need to tell you something and i hope you still care for me i need to tell you im pansexual and i'm in love with ginny weasley i really hope you support because it's been bundled inside of me without being able to talk to you about it and it made me feel sick." i just felt as if i she accepted me. i sat there for a while longer when i got a sudden chill, i said quiet loud,"bye mum thank you for listening."
i skipped back inside with a smile on my face.