III

"Yeoboseyo Mr. Jeon ?"

Taegguk held her head down , her educator's selection of words making her jump . She realizes that Jeongguk won't chasten her , however that doesn't imply that he can appropriately conceal his genuine feelings .

Taegguk abhors making her dad frustrated in her .

The young lady sneezed a little , taking a gander at SeokJoon held his head down , his eyes prepared on the floor ,"SeokJoonie ?" She called him, making the kid gaze toward her

"Hyeona will pay for this" He said , his clear eyes terrifying the young lady .

He has completely lost it .

Taegguk dismissed her face from the kid , choosing to tune in to her educators now .

"Mr. Jeon is a modern man with wonderful behaviors . He's going inside an hour "

"Should you take a chance , Hyeona ? I heard his significant other kicked the can a couple of months prior "

"He was a gold digging bitch . Try not to succumb to his attractive features , Eonnie ! In the event that Jeongguk had me , our kid would've looked considerably more better than the piece of shit of a kid . Like dad , like girl"

"Mr. Kim , this is my last admonition to your girl. If she feels compelled to condition the personalities of her friends , I'll have her rusticated " TaeHyung just kept his exhausted face on "Ms. Hye , I know my little girl and I realize that she can't do any off-base . She let me know what occurred"

"Mr. Kim , will all due regard , each parent feels that their youngster is correct ."

The male moved forward towards the woman , her stance plainly showing her wavering in what she's talking about ," she only requested that her colleagues regard a wide range of couples , be it Homosexual or Heterosexual . It's not conditioning , Madame ."

"Yet, — "

"Listen Hye , attempt to drive your homophobia on my girl and I'll see its finish"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Appa ?"

Jeongguk scarcely figured out how to streak her a little grin ," Ne princess ?"

"You're distraught , right ?" Taegguk asked , grasping the tiger plushie hidden from everyone else as she saw her dad see her Papa's image with a disheartened demeanor all over .

"This is the last admonition , Mr. Jeon . In the event that Taegguk proceeds to not observe the examples and upset the class , I'm anxious about the possibility that that she will be rusticated from this school "

"Aniyo" The man unobtrusively answered , his eyes raking over the image of his departed spouse.

" I've effectively bombed as a dad , hyung. Can you ever forgive me ?"

"Trust me Appa," Taegguk made some noise , hurrying a piece nearer to her dad "It wasn't me , it was SeokJoon"

The man peered down at the young lady , his hands unwittingly coming up to brush his fingers through her hair ."Now who's this SeokJoon ?"

Taegguk concealed her face behind the plushie , her cheeks painted red ,"My bestfriend , Appa . The one in particular who doesn't ridicule me"

"OK" Jeongguk plainly missed her blushing,"And what's his association with this case ? Conceal nothing from me , alright ? I realize that you could do without Beyblade ."

Taegguk moaned ,"He said that his parents work for God as well . Very much like Papa . Yet, not at all like Papa, his parents generally remains with him . While we were in homeroom , he said that his Papa is sitting in the last seat , yet when I went to look , I saw nobody there " She halted briefly to take a full breath ," I sort of considered him a liar...and we contended in the class...."

"Oh..." Jeongguk didn't knew what to say . Either that SeokJoon kid was attempting to trick his girl or his folks instructed him that ? He doesn't know any better .

"Appa ?" Taegguk split him away from his daze ,"Papa should be awakening now ? Could I at any point proceed to converse with him ?"

Jeongguk gestured absentmindedly .

"YAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!" Taegguk yelled , knocking her clenched hand up high ."He should be eager so I ought to set up some food as well !"

Jeongguk grinned a piece as he saw his little girl took out a parcel of confections and potato chips , and afterward run out of the house. Towards TaeHyung's grave ."I must accomplish something before it goes all the way crazy" He murmured , taking a gander at that one contact in his telephone .

He tapped on the number and it was picked up in a split second ."Yeoboseyo ?"

"YoonGi hyung ?" He stood up .

"Ok Jeongguk . How can I help you , Kid ?" The hold around his telephone got more tight ,"You're in every case direct about everything"

YoonGi snickered out audibly,"Well , you called me at night . It is the point at which you call me on the off chance that you're in a difficult situation. Presently what is it ?"

"Hyung ?" Jeongguk said ,"Do you realize any great life experience schools close by ?"

"Ok , there is one . HoSeokie used to see a crippled youngster from that point when he was in school . The school's name is — "

Chime !

"Jeongguk , is everything alright ? I heard a — "

Chime !

The sound is coming from higher up and the house is vacant now , no one's here with the exception of him and JiSeok , who is sound sleeping on the couch cum-bed infront of him ."It's coming from higher up, hyung "

"You're stressing excessively , Gguk . Perhaps it's Taegguk play-" Jeongguk cut him off "She's in the nursery , conversing with TaeHyung"

"Then ?" Jeongguk took a gander at the steps ,"I'm cutting the call now . Assuming that I get time , will get back to you in night "

"Alright . In any case, be protected bun " YoonGi said , his stressed tone emitting his anxiety ,"Sure hyung . Up to that point , be careful . Bye" He pushed on the red button on the screen , his feets taking towards the steps to the upper floor .

Chime !

Every one of the lights are switched off here , accordingly Jeongguk battled with the day's last spots of light , his sharp eyes filtering the shut entryways .

The one on the right is his girl's room , the one close to it used to be TaeHyung's review room , the one which is inverse to it is his own review room , the one adjacent to is the way to the twofold restrooms and the one in the farthest corner of the corridor is TaeHyung's and his room .

Chime !

Jeongguk is sure that the sound is coming from Taegguk's room , so he burned through no time and pushed the entryway's room open .