30. Epilogue

"Aura, it's time to get up, love." Seonghwa's voice is always so soothing.

Aurora hummed, searching the bed with her hands blindly for the boy. She felt his hot breath on her face as he leaned closer to her. She wrapped her hands around his neck, eyes still closed, making him kiss her softly.

"We should really get up, love. San is already in shower. Come on, darling." She opened her eyes but didn't let go. Seonghwa's face was so close, so so close. She couldn't help herself and peck his lips again.

"Still feeling good?" The beta caressed her cheek, in response Aurora purred at the touch.

"Yes, for now." Knowing her heat could strike her at any time was definitely a wake up call. However, she couldn't get herself to actually get up from the bed. Seonghwa was too addicting. "Hwa."

"Hm?" He joined their foreheads, something he loved to do.

"I love you." She wanted to make sure they knew how she felt about them, reminding them every single day.

"You know I love you too. So much." Her heart felt full, she could explode from happiness everytime they said they loved her too.

It took them several more seconds to stop their staring at one another, Seonghwa pulling Aurora up, getting out of the bed.

"I'll go take a shower." She heard the shower stop running, knowing San was done. Seonghwa nodded, putting on the light blue sweater he learnt Aurora loved.

Aurora knocked on the door to the bathroom.

"San? Can I come in?" He didn't answer her, opening the door instead. He dragged her in and closed the door behind them.

His lips found hers in a matter of milliseconds. It was common for San and her, even for her and Seonghwa, to kiss anytime, anywhere. They were just too needy for the other and since Aurora didn't want to go further, it was the only thing they could do.

He placed her on a cabinet where they had towels, standing between her legs. She adored the fact that her fingers brushed against his bare chest, he liked to be touched there and Aurora couldn't help but move her hands on his abs.

He pulled away for the lack of oxygen, smiling at her sweetly. "Good morning, love."

"Good morning."

They were too needy to touch the other more, fearing it could lead to something they didn't agree on.

San pecked her lips before leaving the bathroom to give Aurora space to shower.

'Take good care of her during her heat.' Minho was more than serious when they set out, meeting him by the territory borders.

'We will.'

'Bye, Dawnie.' That damn nickname. He still had some kind of power over her because of it. It made her feel vulnerable, he knew exactly what he was doing. He meant to send her to her mid-space. It would cause the heat to come sooner.

'Bye, Minho.' She tried to compose herself, but it was hard and her mates felt the sudden change in her behavior.

'Aurora? What is it?' San was worried and she couldn't blame him, she was too.

'We might as well hurry.'

'Then let's go.' Seonghwa lovingly nudged his nose to her neck.

They fastened their pace in fear of what would happen if her heat started before they reached the cave.

Damn, Minho. I'll make you pay for this.