17.

The first person to check was Jisung. Aurora believed San took care of the pack with responsibility and just right, but she needed to know how her injured member was doing and if he'll be soon able to walk.

Aurora was lucky since both Minho and Jisung were awake, making it much easier for Aurora. She couldn't stop thinking about her father, the old days, then about how much she wanted to run away and also how she wanted to be in the arms of San and Seonghwa.

Her omega wanted to be consumed in all those feelings, to behave like an omega. That was giving her a hard time and since she was in close proximity with Minho right now, she had to fight the urge of snuggling up to her alpha friend. Even the proximity of Jisung gave her the idea of cuddling with the comfort of omegas, she would just call May and then they could cuddle...

Aurora shook her head to get rid of the thoughts she had. She can't do that now, remembering they had a long way in front of them. Settling down will be difficult and stressing, she needed to concentrate on that so she wouldn't break down.

"How is your leg, Jisung?" Jisung turned to face her, Minho sitting by his side, holding Jisung's hand in his.

"May said I might start rehabilitation soon, in a few days." He smiled at Aurora, happy about the news he could tell his leader.

"That's fantastic, pup. But how do you feel?" She was also concerned about his inner feelings, knowing how sensitive he is and that is absolutely understandable, most omegas are. He hated being a burden as much as Aurora did, so this whole thing must have been harder on him than he showed.

"Now, honestly happy. It was hard before and I felt guilty, but what I feel the most now is gratitude." Aurora saw the squeeze Minho gave Jisung's hand, providing him his dominance as a safe place. Aurora loved to see how they behaved around one another, knowing very well they couldn't wait until Jisung was eighteen, which will be soon. She felt a little jealous. Not because it was Jisung who was with Minho, but because she would love to have the same bond they shared.

"I'm glad that you don't feel like that anymore. You're no burden, pup, just know that." She patted his back, smiling at both of them before she left them alone, knowing that Jisung will probably want some more alone time with his alpha.

'I'd like to talk to all of you, so let's have breakfast together in about thirty minutes, okay?' Talking to her whole pack through the link has become her habit, it was easier than talking to every one of her members separately.

'Okay.'

Seonghwa was confused about what happened to Aurora. Yes, they weren't in close proximity for a really long time, but even then why would she just pull away from their hug? He felt she was comfortable in their arms, otherwise he would not do it and respect her boundaries. He knew she and her omega loved it, so what was the problem?

She seemed different, her whole stance and attitude seemed off. Something was wrong and he didn't know if he should ask her about it or let her tell him first.

He was so worried about her when she was away but hadn't let it show since San was showing it enough for the both of them. Talking with Josh helped him greatly with self-control but he also learnt new things about his leader. They were things Jay couldn't tell them, because he wasn't part of them, things that only omegas or submissive betas could understand or be part of. Seonghwa got to know how his omega de-stressed and it was in the cutest way possible. Knowing that group chit-chatting with fellow omegas, Amy and Josh helped her relieve stress was relieving and the information that answered him how she can take all of the leader pressure and don't go crazy.