11.

It was around two in the morning when Aurora woke up to intense pain in her abdomen. She trembled, actually forgetting she was still in San's embrace, who put his arms around her in a protective manner.

San woke up, sitting up with Aurora in his embrace, startled at her trembling.

"Aura, what is it?" His voice was alarming, he thanked the heavens when Minho and Seonghwa came running to him.

"What happened?" Seonghwa asked, worried. He couldn't take his eyes off the trembling omega.

"This is bad, it hasn't happened in a long time. Wait here with her, I'll be right back." Minho ran away, leaving the trembling omega, panicking alpha and worried and confused beta at the mercy of heavens.

The new scent entering the place made her tremble more, but in excitement. The two scents that made her go crazy were in one place. Her omega was in bliss in spite of the pain. She turned Seonghwa's way and pleadingly looked at him, whimpering. Seonghwa's body moved automatically her way, sitting down next to San. He took her hand in his and drew a few circles on her skin, just like a few nights ago. That seemed to slightly calm her down but she trembled nevertheless.

San and Seonghwa were both confused, yet they were willing to do anything to ease the pain the omega was obviously in.

Minho came running, stopping in for a second with confusion at the scene, but he overcame it quickly and sat down by their side as well.

"Dawnie, look at me, sweetheart." Her omega recognized the voice and happily purred. Minho was here. Look at how happy the omega is, you will be finally free from the omega.

Minho understood the minute he saw her eyes. To say he was happy would be a poor description of his feelings, but he was also puzzled. Two? Not one but two?

"Dawnie, I brought you something." He gave her the cup with herbal tea. Her hands were still trembling so Seonghwa helped her hold it. She turned so she was resting against San's chest, Seonghwa helping her drink the hot liquid.

"So, what is going on?" Seonghwa demanded answers after Aurora had drunk the whole cup and fallen asleep again.

"I can't tell you. She will tell you if she wants to, but I think she will need both of you now rather than me. I will still take care of her, but she will want you two. This will continue for a few days, make sure she's okay during the night, this thing can be really harsh on her. And don't wake her up until it's time to go. Also, I'm sure she will appreciate it if you won't tell this to anybody."

Minho left just like that, entrusting the omega to the two wolves.

The two friends were speechless, they didn't know what to do. The omega was sound asleep in San's lap, holding firmly the hand of Seonghwa.

"So, how should we do this?" San asked, not sure what to do.

"Let's just lie down. She's beautiful, don't you think?" Seonghwa asked in amazement.

"She is," San replied in the affirmative.

Aurora was woken up by Seonghwa, he was so gentle with her, caressing her cheeks lightly while calling out her name.

"Aura, it's time to go." She felt the pain from her heat but it wasn't as strong as the day before. She remembered the night events and her cheeks have gone red. San came to her as well, kissing her forehead, whispering a 'good morning'.

"I'm sorry if I bothered you, yesterday or through the night." She felt so shy and embarrassed at the moment. Seonghwa pulled her in his arms, San at his side looking at her with care.