"Damn it! DAMN IT!" San was in rage. It wasn't even five minutes since the family of alphas left, with Aurora.

He kicked the nearest tree, pounding his fist on the tree he just kicked.

"San, calm down, we'll get her back." Minho put his hand on San's shoulder, just for it to be shaken off.

"I can't calm down! Fuck! She's gone, how can you be this calm? Have you even ever loved her?" Aurora. His omega is gone. No, she's not his. Not anymore.

"Aurora!" She was bitten! The mating mark! No, no, this can't be true.

"Mate him," the woman spoke up, walking to Aurora, who shifted back in the meantime, taking her head harshly in her palms and situated her mouth to her son's neck.

"Never." Aurora was drained and lifeless. He hated to see her like that, he was held by Seonghwa. He could feel how hurt he was to see that. She was naked on the ground, the fire and light in her eyes disappeared. They disrespected her on a whole other level. And San wanted to kill them for it. "Unless..." she looked their way.

He shook his head, knowing what was going through her mind. He wouldn't let her do that, no way! "Unless you let my pack stay."

"They're no longer your pack. I know you feel it, you belong to us now." The woman was disgusting, running her hands down her back, pressing her fingers to her wounds, making Aurora scream in pain.

"STOP IT!" He couldn't let that happen to her. Who do they think they are?

"Why would we let them stay? We'll kill them."

Aurora was afraid, he saw it in her eyes, the only emotion there being fear. But not for herself, it was for them. Her pack.

She looked at the alpha that had bitten her.

"Please, alpha. Let the pack stay, please. Don't hurt them, please. I'll do whatever you want, I'll mate you, just let them be." Seeing her begging for their lives was heartbreaking. He never saw her beg for anything, this was the weakest he had seen her and he didn't like it. If it was just her, she would fight, but because there were others, she couldn't, in fear that something would happen to them. It was frustrating and wrong.

The alphas could have fought, yet she didn't let them! For how long will she play the hero? She can't save everyone.

"Mother, father, let's go. Let them be, they'll go willingly soon, come on." He took Aurora into his arms, a scene that was so disgusting and wrong that San couldn't watch it.

"Can I get my belongings?" She was so obeying, he never saw her like that. She was broken.

"Where?" The man and woman just stood at the side, watching the two intently.

"Just there." Aurora pointed to her cabin, the alpha nodded and took her there. It took every cell in San's body to not go after them and kill the alpha that was holding Aurora in his arms. She didn't belong there, her place was here, in her pack, in his and Seonghwa's embrace.

The alpha stood in front of the cabin, waiting for the omega to come out and she did. Dressed in her oversized sweatshirt with a small backpack in her arms.

He took her hand and walked back to his parents, Aurora looked at them one last time before being taken away. She was taken away from her pack, from her family, from the people who loved her, from the people she loved, from the people she has just sacrificed her life for.