22.

"Will it be done on the full moon? It looks unfinished."

"Stop being judgemental, San, May is doing the best she can and of course it looks unfinished, she has to add something every day, it won't be finished until it's full moon." Seonghwa was sitting next to San, clinging to him. San didn't mind, it was like that from the day Aurora was taken away. Seonghwa needed him and it wasn't like San didn't need Seonghwa, he was more than welcoming to let him cling to him.

"Okay, okay, sorry, May. I'm just anxious. I want her back as soon as possible. This has to work or I'm killing that bastard with his whole family." May looked at him, judgemental, but didn't say anything, because she understood.

'The boys are here again,' Mark warned the pack, obviously not liking how often they showed up in their territory. 'Just Yunho and Wooyoung today,' he let them know a few seconds later.

These two came almost every day, trying to lighten up the mood, it also looked like they were both genuinely worried about Aurora, for that San couldn't be angry at them, but he was sure that that Wooyoung kid didn't like Aurora just like friends and that didn't sit well with him.

Humans have to stay with humans, shifters with shifters, wolves with wolves. That's how it works, that's how nature works, that kid has to understand that. Moreover, he was there when San read that letter, he heard she loves Hwa and him, he should know he doesn't have a chance.

"Let's go, Hwa. We should say hi to them." Seonghwa smirked, standing up. They both said their goodbyes to May, who kept working on the potion for Aurora, and left her cabin.

"I can smell someone being jealous," Seonghwa teased, his mood getting better and better every day. One night, he explained to San that the more days go by, the closer is the full moon. He was excited to see Aurora again and San didn't want to take it away from him, even if he had doubts of the potion working, he would bring Aurora back to them no matter what.

"Stop it, Hwa. I'm not jealous."

"You don't like the boys, do you?"

"I just think that that one kid likes her too much." Seonghwa smirked, calm.

"He's the same age as you, San. You don't have to be jealous, ya know? She said she loves us, what more do you need?"

"I wanna hear it from her in person, not read it from a letter. It's not her, just he should come to his senses, humans and shifters can't be together." Seonghwa squeezed his shoulder, his actions speaking louder than words. It's okay. Don't worry about it. That's what it meant. Assurance.

"Oh, hey, guys. Any news?" Yunho was over positive, but some positivity could be used.

"Hi, no, like always. We'll be waiting for the full moon. It'll be soon enough." Wooyoung just waved his hand, looking at his sneakers that were obviously more interesting than anything else.

"It'll be in a few days, right?" That was the first time Wooyoung spoke, San wanted to clap to him, but he restrained from doing it, it might be too much, he has spoken just seven words after all, he can surely do better.

"Five more days," Seonghwa answered while squeezing San's shoulder again, calming him down.

"Do you have any plans? Without plan this could go a lot worse, I'd say." Yunho was into architecture like his father and he surely inherited a good eye for detail and planning of buildings, but this kind of plan wasn't really his cup of tea, that San knew.

"We do, I just hope it goes well." Yunho nodded his head, Wooyoung looked at him, staring. "What?" he asked, catching Wooyoung's eyes. Wooyoung blushed, hiding behind his friend.