29.

Aurora woke up with her mates lying on her chest, their noses, purposefully or not, in the crook of her neck on their respective mating marks.

She felt her omega wanting to take control finally, yet Aurora didn't allow it, for now. After yesterday's events she firstly wanted to find a river or something to wash at least the most important parts of her body. She knew she slightly heard the streaming water nearby when they arrived, but she didn't really pay attention, the cause of that being obvious.

Aurora felt like her whole body changed over night, she felt like a slightly different person. Her body ached in the best way possible.

She ran her hands over the backs of both boys, before trying to push them off of her so she could get up while not waking them up. It took time, she was able to do it in the end.

Sharp pain woke her up completely after standing up, so this is how it feels the next day. She lumped around the cave, being happy despite the pain she was feeling. She has gone through worse pain, this one was a result and consequence of the sex they had and if it always felt like yesterday, she was more than happy to withstand it again.

She was still naked, her insecurities kicking in, she quickly put on the first thing she found on the ground. Luckily for her omega, it was Seonghwa's light blue sweater. She loved the fabric and even more the smell, it smelled like Seonghwa, she almost purred aloud.

She discovered they brought even towels, which delighted her, they really thought it through, her mates. Her mates, that sounds so weird but so right. She loved it.

Aurora left the cave, soon finding a small watercourse that was more than sufficient for her at that moment. She quickly washed and dried herself, putting Seonghwa's sweater on again and going back to the cave.

Now she felt like everything needed was done, she just wanted to sweetly greet her mates before letting her omega take over. It could be rather harsh awakening if it was her omega who woke them up and she didn't want that. They deserved to rest too.

Aurora came back to the cave just to be immediately pulled in a hug. Alpha.

She couldn't fight her omega for long since she wanted to give in, but just a few more minutes won't kill her.

"Where did you go, love?" He kissed her cheek, looking deeply in her eyes. Love, loyalty, care. That was what she saw in his eyes and she was delighted and happy to see that.

"Just to wash up a little. Before I let the omega..." San nodded in understanding, pecking her lips.

"How do you feel?" Worry replacing everything else in his eyes.

"Pleasurably in pain." She didn't even have to think, she already thought about how to describe how she feels. "And in love with you two." She felt Seonghwa behind her, turning to him, hugging him. "Sorry, that was cheesy," she laughed at her words.

"It's okay. It was cute," Seonghwa answered, kissing her forehead. "I love you."

"We love you," San corrected, hugging her from behind, kissing his mating mark on her neck. Aurora purred in pleasure and happiness.

"I'm kind of slipping, can we just cuddle for now? My omega seems to be impatient." San squeezed her in his arms, Seonghwa smiling at her words.

"Of course, love. Come on." Seonghwa took her by her hand, leading her to the mattress, the three of them lying down.

San left the cave fifteen minutes ago, saying he'll just do a quick round around the surroundings to make sure everything is okay. That left Seonghwa alone with his mate, the pretty little omega in his arms. She has fallen asleep a few hours prior, cuddled up between him and San.