14.

'Let's talk about what happened today,' San proposed in private link while leading the pack its way after Aurora was treated.

'There's nothing to talk about, San.'

'First of all, I'm proud of you, Aura, I wanted to tell you that. You were awesome in the combat, sensational and amazing. However, I didn't like one specific thing, can you tell what I didn't like? I was mad even.'

Aurora was supposed to watch over the pack, but now she was concentrating only on the alpha in the lead. 'What is it?'

'You disobeyed my orders. You submitted and then disobeyed. I didn't like that.' She felt the anger go through the private link and although she liked him, she wouldn't tolerate his behaviour.

'My heat was over, my pack was in danger and I can fight better than anyone else in this pack. It was my responsibility to protect the pack. You may have given me orders and I may have submitted to you, but even if I was your omega, I'm the leader of this pack before anything else and as a leader I had to do anything to protect my pack.'

'You could have told me to take care of it and didn't have to put yourself in danger!' San wasn't really angry, he was worried, which made her heartbeat increase its pace.

'Let's talk about this after we settle down for the night. I have to concentrate on the whole pack now, not you and me.' San obeyed to her words, keeping quiet for the rest of the road.

"I assume that in the next three or four days we'll get to that river for which we have to take a boat to cross it. Make sure you have everything you need for that, especially clothes. I have some money dad gave me, I would rather not spend it on clothes, but on tickets and buying land where we'll settle down for good. If any of you finds out that you miss something, tell me. Better tell me and we'll do something about it than leaving it be and being the center of attention, don't forget we can't attract attention." Everyone listened to her words intently by the fire while having dinner, nodding in understanding.

Aurora was the first to raise up and go back to the tent, taking her map and resolving the way they'll continue.

It was hard to keep track of everything and with their situation with Jisung and her heat, it has slowed them down greatly, she only wished Jisung had enough time before his heat and May's first heat would decide to come after they settle down, otherwise it would be a problem.

Seonghwa sat down next to her, keeping her company. He played with her long hair, making her purr at his actions.

It didn't take a long time for San to join them. She tried to ignore him at first, she wasn't ready for the talk, yet she couldn't really ignore him.

She let Seonghwa embrace her in his arms for comfort and faced San who looked at her seriously.

"I smell a serious talk here. San and I already talked about it and I agree with him, just so you know, darling. But we're ready to listen to you."

Aurora felt like they ganged up on her, which wasn't really fair.

"You could have just called for me, Aura. I would have come to protect all of you." Aurora was glad he chose to reason with her calmly, since she wasn't sure if she could stand him being angry with her.

"You had your own opponent, in order to not let you get injured I chose to fight myself. My heat ended and I was ready to fight. Moreover, I had to take the responsibility for the pack which I neglected for the whole week." She felt guilty for it. No matter what, she should have taken care of the pack more.