As time went by Jisung was getting better, his wound from the branch healed almost fully and his leg was slowly healing too.

Amy and Josh were getting impatient, Aurora promised them to go hunting or running after everything looked brighter and from their point of view it already did.

They begged her the previous night, which made the pack laugh by the fire where everyone ate dinner together every night, and she gave in to them, promising them to take them on a run the next day.

To Aurora's surprise everyone welcomed Seonghwa wholeheartedly in the pack, it didn't matter to them that he was San's friend who made them trust him less with his actions, or that he was now the oldest in the pack. He was caring and loving, kind and comfortable to be around, which appealed to younger betas and omegas. That made even the more dominant and careful members to acknowledge him without any problems, which eased the stress Aurora was overwhelmed with.

"Rora, when will we go?" Aurora could only smile at the impatience of the two betas. Amy and Josh were so cute when they were excited about something. The red-haired boy with shining emerald eyes couldn't be seen this excited many times, so Aurora enjoyed the view she actually got on both of them, two over-excited betas.

"In thirty minutes, okay? We'll get someone to go with us." Amy nodded her head, understanding the importance of one more pack member, preferably an alpha, going with them.

'I'm taking the betas out, any volunteers to go with us?' Not everyone was in the tent, so she asked through the link. Mark and Jay were patrolling, Aurora widened her territory for safety so two wolves were now needed for patrols, twins went on hunt for some smaller animals and May with Minho were constantly by Jisung's side.

'I would go but I'm patrolling,' Jay answered apologetically.

'I can go, or patrol instead of Jay, if he really wants to go with you.'

'Thanks San, but I know you're faster than me, so it'll be better if you go with them. Don't you want to take Seonghwa with you too, Roe? I'm sure he wants to go too and just stays silent,' Jay exposed Seonghwa with amusement, the two getting closer pretty fastly since San was still under the wings of Jay and spent the most time with him and Seonghwa tagged along every time.

'Not to be mean, but Seonghwa isn't the fastest runner, sorry Hwa,' San interrupted teasingly.

'I will get back on you, Choi San, but he's right, Aurora. I would only slow you down.'

'Okay, San we're taking off in twenty minutes. Seonghwa don't feel bad about it, take a break and wait for the twins, please. You can help them with their catch.'

'Okay, alpha,' Seonghwa answered, accepting his leader's requests.

'Where are we going, Rora?' The enthusiasm of the young beta made her smile in happiness. Her sandy fur with black strand on her back shined through the forest thanks to the rays of sunshine.

'Not far, Amy. Let's make a long round around the territory.'

'Rora, can we go further than territory, please, please?'

'We will, Amy, just not that far from it, let's go.'

Aurora ran first, the betas and alpha following her. She hasn't set a fast pace, rather leasure one so they could play while running since she knew perfectly well the playful sides of both betas.

She was right, as soon as they crossed the territory, Amy started to be more and more excited, jumping around the three of them, Josh soon following her actions.