10.

After her outburst that one night, Seonghwa and Aurora became closer. He watched over her and helped her anytime he saw she was struggling with something.

Aurora was very grateful, Seonghwa was like an angel sent to her to make her stable herself and give her back some of the lost confidence. On the other hand, Aurora was also very conflicted, Seonghwa was helping her with things that were so simply done before. She couldn't help and blame herself for not even doing as much as she did before she messed up, all the things just suddenly started to get difficult.

Everyone noticed their sudden proximity and there were at least two wolves who weren't too happy about it, one because of jealousy and the second one because of concern.

It took a week to let Jisung heal enough for travelling and one night Aurora informed the pack about the continuation of the journey. They would have to carry Jisung until he was fully healed, but the pack was understanding and willing to undergo the troubles for their travels. She went over the next day's plan with Jay and Mark, but that should go in vain the second she came to spend time with Jisung and the never leaving alpha by his side, Minho.

They were chatting and thinking about what to do, how to carry him, how to establish breaks and everything, when she felt the sudden urge to snuggle to Minho's neck.

She ignored her whining omega and continued with conversation, until the scent.

It was a sweet scent of strawberries, stronger than is usual. Minho as well as the two omegas looked perplexed, but with the fast actions of the alpha, Aurora had a bracelet on her wrist just a few seconds before the scent became even stronger.

Aurora paled, panicking. This can't be happening now, I made sure it wasn't going to happen until we reach our destination!

Minho embraced her, he released his calming pheromones he only reserved for Jisung, or Aurora when she needed it, which was now.

Her abdomen started to hurt and her omega came fully out, she instantly snuggled to Minho's embrace and submitted to him.

"Dawnie, it's okay." The alpha and omega shared knowing looks, the omega nodding in approval. "What happened, sweetheart? Was your heat supposed to start now?" Minho whispered, making sure nobody was listening to them, this was a complication, a very big complication, and it would be better if nobody knew in what state the leader omega was.

She just shook her head and let out her frustrated tears. "No. I made sure it wasn't." Aurora was afraid. What if they will know? The bracelet on her wrist might suppress the scent, but they will notice something is wrong. She can't function in this state, nor travel long distances. Why did it happen now? What will her pack say?

"Don't overthink, Dawnie. No one's gonna know. I will help you through it." Aurora looked at him with a surprised expression.

"You will? But what about Jisung? He needs you! I can't let him be without his alpha!"

"You're my alpha too, Rora. Moreover an omega, in heat on the top of that. I can handle it without Minho, but you really need him, now more than ever. I understand, it's okay." Jisung smiled at her and shyly took her hand in his. Aurora felt so grateful, she couldn't oppose the only alpha she ever loved in a romantic way and his omega, who was like a little brother to her. The only alpha she ever submitted beside her father. Minho. Her first love.

Minho went over the plan with every member soon in the morning, letting Aurora sleep a bit longer, he was aware she would need a lot of strength she could only gain through good long sleep.

Everyone was worried and the two new members didn't like that their leader wasn't the one giving orders now, but everyone listened to him, not asking why their leader let Minho make decisions and wasn't the one leading them today.