7.

The white wolf came closer to San, something in his eyes made Aurora believe he wouldn't attack and hurt San, so she stayed back, watching carefully every step the white wolf took.

She felt dominance coming from him, not as big as San's, or her's when she needed to bring that leader inside, but still quite noticeable. She understood that him displaying it was his way of saying don't mess with me.

Aurora concluded the white wolf was a beta. Very beautiful one at that.

"Is it really you? Seonghwa?" The white wolf purred and hid behind the bushes until a long-legged man came out of them. He had brown eyes and silvery hair. In his eyes, Aurora could see happiness mixed with confusion and suspicion.

"Seonghwa! It's really you!" San ran to the boy, Seonghwa, and hugged him tightly. Through the link Aurora could feel how happy he was, meeting again his lost friend. She smiled, letting her guard down. She could feel Seonghwa wasn't the type to initiate a fight. "I missed you so much!"

"San." The boy smiled, hugging San and piercing Aurora with worried eyes. "I missed you too," he ensured San, retreating back and taking a look at them both, Aurora and San.

"And who is this?" Seonghwa asked, wanting some kind of explanation. He heard the end of their conversation and was confused, wasn't the girl an omega? The omega he has been tracing for a few days now?

"This is my pack leader, Aurora."

"Oh, nice to meet you, Aurora. My name is Seonghwa." He smiled at her, still a little suspicious about her. Not that he wouldn't be open to changes, but omega as a pack leader didn't suit him well.

"Hi. I've heard a lot about you." He made her shy the way nobody in the past five years did. He was tall, handsome and wary, and yet she felt like she knew him well just from the stories San told her.

"He was talking about me, wasn't he?" Seonghwa smiled teasingly, nodding his head San's way.

"A lot. Are you a loner, Seonghwa?" She was willing to let him stay with them for the night if it was the case. Seonghwa's eyes saddened, that told her everything she needed. "If you have nowhere to stay, you can stay here for the night. I just have to ask you to be considerate of our pack members, since one of them is very seriously injured right now and needs rest. San can show you around." The beta smiled gratefully, nodding his head.

"What about you, alpha?" Aurora could tell San felt bad for his thoughts and words and she wasn't going to let it slide, but for now, he could stay with Seonghwa and catch up with him. She needed to make her territory anyway.

"I haven't made my territory yet. I need to do it now, before someone else comes here." She smiled at the beta and turned around, letting their pack members know there was someone outside of their pack who would be staying with them tonight.

'We will talk about this later, San. Go inside with Seonghwa, I will find both of you when I'm done here.'

'Okay, be careful, please.'

'I will, thank you, San.'

Seonghwa could see the exchange between them but waited patiently until their talk was over. San took him in the tent and the pretty omega went her own way.

"Is she your mate?" Seonghwa asked the second they were alone. He couldn't believe he met San through tracing a scent of an omega.

"Who, Aurora? No." But Seonghwa could tell there was something San wasn't telling him. However, he didn't force him, if San wanted to tell him, he would already do so.