27.

"I could invite Yunho and boys, what do you think? Is it appropriate to invite them to a death ceremony for a person they've never met?" Seonghwa looked at her, confused. Okay, this must be an awful idea.

"I don't really know. Try asking others for approval, I really have no say in that. And it also depends on them, if they feel comfortable to come and join us." Reasonable enough.

"You're right. Well, I'll see I guess. Full moon is in a week, enough time for preparation. I was also thinking, and don't get mad, that Nathan should participate too, even if he just sat by the fire." Aurora recognized instantly that Seonghwa didn't like that idea.

"I don't think he should, Aura. He played a part in his death, darling." He was more concerned than angry, which eased Aurora's mind, dealing with angry Seonghwa so early in the morning wasn't her ideal start of a day.

"I know, still, I doubt he did it willingly, Hwa, if he even did something to him. I can't really imagine him hurting somebody. Moreover, I tried to not think about it much but he's Amy's brother, Hwa. Brother by blood." In the past few days she couldn't stop thinking about it. She always wished for Amy to meet her parents, because the beta wanted to meet them, even if they were bad people, which they really turned out to be, and she couldn't be more glad that they actually left her behind. What would be of her if she had to grow up there? With those parents? How miserable would her life be?

"It doesn't mean anything, Aura. You're her family. It was you who raised her, who lived with her, who protected her. It doesn't matter that you're not bonded by blood." His words spread a warm feeling through her body, he always knew what to say. She turned in his lap so she could face him, placing her arms around his neck.

"You always know what to say, the perfect words."

"That's only with you," he assured her, placing his hands on her hips. "When will you find the time to be with us, like really be?" Pouty lips, how adorable.

"I need to have control until the ceremony. After then, I think I can make some time for you two in my tight schedule," she teased with a slight smirk on her face, leaning closer to Seonghwa, pecking his pouty lips. "Also, Jisung's birthday is coming, but I don't think we'll have to celebrate this year. He will be engrossed in his own shenanigans with Minho." Seonghwa's eyes flashed with blue for a second before going back to their original color.

"Get here, San. This naughty omega seems to be having fun teasing me." Aurora didn't ever realize San was watching them, her full attention on the handsome beta.

"I heard." San smirked, his playful eyes having shining stars in them. The dimpled devil, crossed her mind. Aurora expected anything but the light kiss to her temple when San came over to them. "I have been listening to you two for quite a while," he confessed, sitting on the armrest. He took a glimpse of the paper Seonghwa put down on a table, nodding.

Aurora wanted to ruffle San's messy bed hair but she held herself back.

"Darling, you keep pushing our time away. I'm starting to get impatient."

"That's one of the reasons why I kissed you." She couldn't help but blush while saying that.

"What a dirty trick to keep me waiting, yearning for more, don't you think?" How can he be so calm while saying that? Shameful. Shameful.

Truthful.

Being under the stares of both of them Aurora got nervous, eventually standing up from Seonghwa's lap, walking over to the kitchen counter to put the empty cup in a sink. She felt their eyes on her, she tried to ignore them.

"Well, whether you like it or not, I'm gonna check up on Nathan." Seonghwa was about to say something when San stopped him, putting his hand on Seonghwa's shoulder.