Note

Hello, this is a brief note before you start reading. (Please read thoroughly)

Please remember that this is a fictional story for entertainment purposes only and by no means I'm saying the behaviour of the characters in this fan-fiction is written based on reality. This is a fictional story where I borrowed the names, not identities nor behaviours.

In this fictional story there are some characters from multiple k-groups (Ateez - all members - San and Seonghwa mainly, the rest of the boys in later chapters; Stray Kids - Minho, Jisung; Enhypen - Jay; NCT - Mark) as well as original characters. Please be kind and respectful, always. (No fanwars, please!)

The length of chapters may and will differ. I'm still contemplating on how often I should upload chapters.

This is also my first time ever writing a story in English and as much as I try to correct every mistake, there will be grammar errors and for that I apologize in advance. Also, I would be very grateful, if you could reach out to me or write it in comments if you find any big errors that need correction.

Don't be shy and please comment, it means a lot. Also, if any part of the story makes you uncomfortable (in means of lgbtq+, little space, omegaverse and reasons of that kind), please reach out to me and I'll see if I can do something about it. In the worst case I kindly ask you to peacefully leave. This story is for entertainment purposes only, if you have nothing nice to say, please don't write anything.

Okay, that wasn't as brief as I wanted it to be. Anyways, enjoy the story!I hope you'll like it.

- CrazyDarkness