Aurora woke up to one body behind her. She feared that everything was just a dream and that she didn't really run away.

She turned slowly, a relieved breath coming out of her the second she saw the silver haired boy lying next to her.

"Seonghwa," she whispered, snuggling up to him, his arms embracing her even in his sleep.

She scented him, feeling the urge to mark him. She jolted up, waking Seonghwa in the process.

"What is it? Aura, what's wrong?" Aurora hissed in pain from her injuries, but that was the last thing she cared about.

"The mark, is it gone?" She hoped it was, she hasn't felt tied to anyone anymore, her wolf being free, at least that's what she felt.

Seonghwa smiled, kissing her on her cheek and pulling her into his arms. "Yes, darling, it's gone. You're free."

She loved to hear that. However, she wanted to have a mark, just not Nathan's.

"Where's San?" She looked around the room, the alpha nowhere to be seen.

"He said he's patrolling, he said he's coming." Aurora smiled sadly, she wasn't able to hear him, she still isn't a part of the pack. "Don't be sad, Jay's coming too," he ensured her, kissing her temple lovingly.

In no time San was by her side, kissing her forehead, his eyes shining with happiness.

Jay came right after, standing in front of the bed, waiting for Aurora to stand up.

She tried but her legs weren't fully in power, trembling and weak, San stood behind her and helped her stand without falling.

Jay took her hands in his, their eyes shining with their significant color. "Aurora, welcome back to the Clarity pack, my alpha." He knelt down, bowing his head. Aurora felt the bond creating with so much power that she had to hold her breath, she didn't remember it being like this. This was much more powerful than when her father named her the alpha of the pack. Aurora almost fainted from all the emotion crashing into her.

Her eyes were teary. She finally again belonged in Clarity. To her family.

"Thank you." She was too emotional to say anything else. She missed the pack link, her choice of private link, the feeling of having everyone so close even if they weren't.

"No need to thank me, this is your place."

"No, thank you for going back for me, for doing this for me." She shook her head, falling into the arms of Jay.

"Roe, we would never leave you there. Most of us just wanted to kill them, yet you solved it differently and we went your way. You'll always be our leader even if you're taken away, we'll always get you back. Thank you for protecting the pack even at the cost of your own life and happiness." San unhappily growled, turning all the attention to himself.

"Don't thank her for that, Jay! She needs scolding, not gratitude, otherwise she'll never learn!" Jay apologetically smirked at Aurora when she looked at him for support.

"Sorry, Roe, he's right. As much as we're glad you're back, we're also a bit angry, Minho a lot. It'll be better to get scolding from these two than others, believe me. I'll leave you three to it, I have to patrol. I'll let you know if the family appears, alpha."

Aurora stayed on the ground, although she finally felt strong enough to stand up.

She couldn't look San, nor Seonghwa, in their eyes. How badly will they scold her?

She heard a movement from bed, Seonghwa appearing right next to her, lifting her head up so she would look him in the eyes.

She didn't see anything but love in them. She relaxed into his hold, letting him to embrace her. Soon she realized why. San saw red, literally, his eyes shined with bloody red.