"We should hold a death ceremony. To pay a tribute."

"Well, those were the last words I imagined you'd say when you come back to life," Aurora laughed, tears streaming her cheeks, her being the first one to hug the beta who regained her consciousness.

"Your father was mine too, I do care about this. Thank you for saving me."

"I'm not the one you should thank, Jem found the herb." Aurora pointed to the awestruck male beta.

"I...heard everything you said while I was like that, I know..." She shyly looked over to him, the room becoming full with tension when their eyes met. "Thank you." It was barely above whisper, but thanks to their enhanced hearing the shifters could easily pick up what the awakened beta said.

Aurora and May quietly sneaked out to give the two some alone time.

Aurora fell onto Seonghwa, cuddling up to him happily, her mind finally at ease. They all smirked when they heard the sounds of lips pressed to another lips, knowing well what was going on next door.

To give the pair even more privacy, they decided to head out completely from the cabin, Aurora and Seonghwa bidding goodbye to Yunho, Mingi and Hongjoong, thanking them once more for driving Jem to their residence.

May decided to stay at Aurora's until it was time for sleep, locking herself in the bathroom for a much needed bath, Aurora and Seonghwa situated themselves on her bed.

"You went to Josh's today, right?" he asked casually, but Aurora knew what he was insinuating.

"I indeed did."

"I really don't want you near him, Aura." Aurora played with her fingers, she wasn't able to look him in the eyes, the feeling of guilt spreading through her body.

"He's getting better, Hwa. I can't let him go through it alone." He took her cheeks in his hands, making her look at him.

"You were tortured by his parents, Aurora, and he did nothing to help you. He let them beat you up to a pulp every single day and did nothing about it! I can't even stand seeing him, let alone seeing him near you." Aurora understood what Seonghwa was saying, that still didn't change the fact that he didn't know him the way she did. She didn't forgive him, the real him, for his actions, but she understood and wanted to show him what life really is about. That it's not about abusive unloving parents with strict rules and orders and that he doesn't have to be ashamed of what he is like.

"I know and I'm sorry to say this, but I can't stop checking up on him. I'm partly responsible for what happened to him and it's not like he's himself now." Seonghwa sighed in defeat.

"Ugh, I love how you're so caring and all, but take care of yourself too, darling."

"After San's back, I promise I will."

"Okay." He joined their foreheads, peace and quiet surrounding them.

'Rory!' Aurora was awakened in the middle of the night by a scream through the private link, jolting immediately into sitting position. 'Rory, Aurora! Alpha!'

'May, what's wrong? Is Amy okay?' The first thing she could think of was that Amy got worse again, that the potion didn't work.

She looked at her bed table, the clock said it was four in the morning.

'Yes, she's fine. It's not her. It's...me. It hurts, Rory it hurts so much.' That alarmed Aurora, what happened?

'I'm coming, are you in your cabin?' She hurriedly stood up, taking her sweatshirt from the armchair she bought for Amy, just to discover that Amy already had one.