Everyone had an idea about the meaning of the meeting. They gathered near Jisung, but not in the same provisory room.

Aurora came with May, who clinged to her arm like her life depended on it.

"May I assume we all know why we gathered?" She received nods from every person present. "Well, let's begin." She sat down on the floor, everyone following her example.

"I won't say or pretend yesterday's events haven't shaken me up or angered. They did greatly and I believe it's the same with all of you. Before I proceed to any problem specifically, let me apologize." They all looked at her in confusion, the feeling of worry and surprise overwhelming her through the link, but she withstood it and continued.

"I, Aurora, leader of Clarity, apologize for my behaviour, for being an awful leader and even worse friend or sister. I take full responsibility for what happened to Jisung and for the fact that I haven't made territory until it was actually late, in addition I apologize to our brave omega May that I haven't been there for her when she needed me the most. I apologize and give you the liberty of words, if anyone is against me being a leader of Clarity, don't hold it in." Aurora waited, her eyes full of tears she didn't let fall. She calmed herself down by counting from ten to one, then she spoke again when nobody had spoken up.

"If that's the case, I shall stay in my position. I apologize for my wrong-doings and promise to take better care of the pack and omegas. I thank you for trusting me." Aurora avoided everyone's eyes, especially the ones she once loved, she still does to some extent.

"Now for the argument and serious disagreement. I won't talk on his behalf, I believe he will explain it to you himself, San?" She looked straight at him but averted her eyes the second they made eye contact. Next to San, Seonghwa was sitting, watching her carefully. Surprisingly, she hasn't felt the need to avoid eye contact with him, actually holding onto it for a second, feeling secure in the beta's dark eyes.

"Alpha, before he speaks," Minho spoke up, making Aurora concentrate on him. She nodded her head in permission. He looked in rage, he definitely didn't like having San nowhere near Jisung or being in Clarity. "I don't like him. I'm telling you this, Ray Ray, because you got pretty close to each other and I'm concerned. Not only for this pack, but for you too." Aurora was startled by Minho using her nickname he gave her when they were younger. He hasn't used this nickname often, given certain circumstances, but when he did, she knew what it meant. He still cared, he was worried, and that made her heart beat faster.

"He wanted to let Jisung behind, Ray Ray. I can't tolerate him here, neither near Jisung nor near you!" He looked at San fiercely. From other wolves came complaints, agreeing with Minho.

Aurora had to close her eyes for a second to not break down, this was starting to get too intense and difficult. The stress with the pressure has weakened her and made her so vulnerable.

Seonghwa watched everything in silence. He was impressed by her sincerity and love for the pack, even proposing to step down from the leader position if it helped the pack. That was a very selfless, brave and impressive action. However, he could tell the omega was stressed, even if she tried to seem okay. Although she looked on the edge of breaking down, she hasn't shown an inch of wanting to give up the inner fight she was suppressing and it was actually the clingy little omega beside Aurora that made him worried. She looked so vulnerable he considered speaking up just so she could go away, the stress could cause a very unpleasant situation, which would be bad now that the pack couldn't be separated. He was sure Aurora wouldn't allow that. In the end he just decided to keep an eye on both of them, Aurora and the little omega, May, if he remembered right.

The pack leader (ff San, Seonghwa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara