12.

Aurora drank the herbal tea two hours prior to dinner by the fire, the pain hadn't come to say hello yet, so she used the time to go over the climb of the next day with Jay, who seemed to catch on to the situation, or he at least knew something was wrong.

Minho brought her one more cup of the tea, this one was a light one just for calming her down, he could tell she wasn't handling it that good just by the way her body was stiff.

She hadn't eaten anything that night, she secretly gave all her food to Jisung, who she deemed like the best one to give more food, since he needed to eat a lot so he could heal faster.

She smiled at Will's joke, he usually talked much, today he was extremely talkative, probably feeling that the pack needed some distraction. Then it came. Abrupt pain in her abdomen. She grabbed the first hand she could find, luckily for her it was Minho's, who instantly knew what was wrong.

He signaled to San with his head, warning him it was the time.

"I think it's time to go to sleep, what do you think, Rory?" The pack looked at her, knowing that she would give in to Minho.

"I think so too." It was hard for her to sit, even harder to speak. "Will will take the first patrol, Jem will replace him, okay?" The said wolves just nodded their head in agreement, understanding. "Okay then, goodnight."

Everyone stood up and went back, Minho carrying Jisung in his arms. San, Seonghwa and Aurora were the only ones who stayed behind.

"Can you stand up, Aura?" Seonghwa was the first one to talk.

"To be honest, I don't really want to move."

Both of them stood up, going to her.

"I'm sorry, darling, we need you to move in the tent. I promise we won't want anything else. Can you do it for us?" Seonghwa's little talk made her feel so bubbly that she wanted to be in his embrace and never leave.

She complied to his request, almost falling down if San didn't catch her.

They helped her in the tent, lying her down once they found the right place. They both felt miserable that they made her do it, they saw the pain on her face when she moved.

Minho appeared not long after they settled down, both males on one side of hers.

"I don't want to scare you, but this is just a beginning. It will be worse and I don't think you will sleep much tonight. Just do as she requests, we talked about it San. I'll leave her to you two." San didn't know what to do, to hear that it was going to be worse was breaking his heart. He could just promise himself he will never let her go through the pain again.

Seonghwa was the first one to move, lying beside her, caressing her cheeks, taking her hand in his and drawing the little circles he knew calmed her down. San lay down as well, situating behind her and putting his arms around her in a comforting manner. She seemed out of it, in spite of that she scooped closer to him, fitting right in his arms.

Aurora started to tremble not long after they had lain down, which alarmed Seonghwa and San. There was not much they could do, they knew nothing's really going to help.

Seonghwa took both of her hands in his, linking them together. Aurora squeezed them strongly, so much that Seonghwa felt like she'll break his bones.

The pain in her abdomen didn't stop even for a second, it was so strong it felt like her insides were changing places, like being stabbed a thousand times in a minute. When the pain transferred to every part of her body she knew she would suffer through the whole night.